Bad Wolf remix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
Hi Slither............

Slither said:
Fruntsch: what's your soundclick???

I want to download that track for real! But I'm on a mac and am totally hating this pos right now... someone help me! :) haha

Hi,....I just made this happen today(the soundclick-page with TECH REMIXES)....And they´re tellin´me, they need nearly 24hours to check if the tracks i uploaded were aight....So,i´ll give ya the link when THEY say YOU can download the stuff i UPLOADED,lol,nahmean????

might be just 16 hours from now......???

you ain´t on AIM anymo´....?

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Fruntsch said:
Hi,....I just made this happen today(the soundclick-page with TECH REMIXES)....And they´re tellin´me, they need nearly 24hours to check if the tracks i uploaded were aight....So,i´ll give ya the link when THEY say YOU can download the stuff i UPLOADED,lol,nahmean????

might be just 16 hours from now......???

you ain´t on AIM anymo´....?

Cool!!! Just lemme know... and yeah, I'm still on aim... sltherbaby... hit me up homie :)

Aug 20, 2002
...they need 24hours to check these tracks,that´s what I was told....but now,....48hours later they still say sth. like "still in clearance" or sth. like this.....

Why do they need thaaaaaaat much time.....???