Bad Trader Alert: Niaalo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 19, 2002
^haha. Yup, I agree with willie, my thoughts exactly. Niaalo's been coo as fuck with me cept' for once when he wanted me to dub him a free cd, I said no and he disrespected me, a few words were exchanged, then it got out of hand, he gave me his addy and I told him to come see bout me, I got a one-shot sawed off waitin fo' his azz. No more disrespect after that. A few weeks later, we did another deal and then another, all legit. King, it's a part of the game, these things happen but I feel you, a deal is a deal. It was Niaalo's part to delete the gangsta P out of his list, that's what I want all the people that I do deals with, I tell them to delete that shit so no one could give him a better offer. If I was niaalo, I'd prolly would of done the same thang, money talks. Like you said, you can't call him faulty cuz of one deal, like you said, you've done plenty of deals with this kat and all legit, exact for this one occasion. French Hustla also told me that he's paid for a cd, that he sent me $20 cash. I never recieved it, and I've recieved all of my mail except for his. LMD1510 had the same prob with french hustla. I don't blame Niaalo for not knowing that French hustla paid him cuz he never told him how he paid him! I recieved a payment for a foreigner once not knowing what the hell it was for. A month later I found out that I was paid thru a 3rd person. French, ya should of made sure to tell ya boy to put your name and details for what the payment was for. It's not Niaalo's fault. Nuff said.

May 19, 2002
One more thing, flaking happens all the fuckin time, as much as I hate it, but I have to accept it. Similar situation with you king, $24 could prolly get you another gangsta p.

Apr 25, 2002
First off, both Niaalo and kingmajix are 100% legit in my book. I've done a few deals with each of them and have never had any problems. I left this open today so everyone can see the situation and judge for themselves if they wanna deal with either person. I do not think this situation requires putting anyone on the faulty traders list.

Everyone wants to make the most money possible off of the CDs they sell on here, anyone who says otherwise is lying. If I had made a deal with someone and they backed out, I would be upset. I would just never deal with them again, simple as that. People flake and change their minds all the time, and most don't even bother to let you know, I think Niaalo's consideration for kingmajix should definately be regarded in this situation.

Kingmajix has every right to be upset because the deal fell through, but I don't think he was "ripped off". As long as I didn't lose any money on the deal, I wouldn't be too upset, and that is the case here. It might not have resulted in the outcome kingmajix wanted, but he didn't lose any money on the deal.

Let's keep any more discussion on this topic in emails and PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.