Bad Trader Alert: Niaalo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2002
I deleted my last post becuase this whole thing is getting too crazy plus Niaalo said he's not going to do anything about it anyway. I'm laying out this simple fact out here on the thread so that future traders/buyers can know. If someone else pulled this I'd want to know about it too.

Niaalo and I agreed to trade CDs. I sent mine and when he received it he emailed me to tell me that he got a higher offer for his CD so he broke our deal and sold it.

I won't be responding to this post so do with that info what you will. My advice is to think twice before dealing with him becuase the same thing could happen to you.

*edit* I'm NOT saying that Niaalo isn't legit. We've done several deals in the past and he ain't no J-Roo. But I AM saying that he could pull this "sorry I got a better offer and sold it to someone else" on you even if you already have a deal.

Peace

KM

Nov 26, 2002
Handle Your Biss Muthaphu¢ka.. !! Unless You Wipe When You Take A Piss. :dead: You Makin' Up Shit Now GanXta Kuz You Aintz Gettin' Your Way. :cry:

If You Think I'm A Faulty As Fu¢k Then Throw My Name Up Next Ta "J-oo" You Aint Make Me (or) Break Me GanXta. :dead: I Put That On Minez.. !!

Offered Ta Pay Him Ba¢k Wit' Intrest: He PASSED!

Offered Ta Send It Ba¢k Wit' Intrest: He PASSED!

Offered Him A Trade List: He PASSED!

I Even Told Thiz Silly Ass Muthapu¢ka Ta Bid On Tha CD He Wantz (on eBay) And If Tha Shit Goez Under What I Owe It'z His & I'll Pay Tha Diffren¢e. (or) If Tha Shit Goez Over It'z His & He Owe'z Me Tha Diffren¢e.

Thiz Muthaphu¢ka Gon Come At Me Like I Owe Him $15.00+ More Than What He Bought It For Be¢kuz Tha CD I Owed Him $old For $30.00 On eBay. (That Wuzn't Tha DEAL) Bit¢h. He Wantz Me Ta Sell Grandma, Grandpa & Tha Whole Ran¢h Be¢kuz I Owe Him.

I Gotz Luv For GanXta'z On Thiz Board Muthaphu¢ka & Came Threw For Every1 Who Pulled A Deal Wit' Me. (Thaz Half That LEGIT List) Shit If I Knew I Wuzn't Gonna Wake Up 2Morrow I Devide My Colle¢tion Up Wit' Certain ¬G ' z ¬ On Thiz Board & Send My Shit Out 2Day. (THAZ HOW MUCH I GOTZ LUV!)

You Go Ahead & Run Your Mouth -Convin¢e Your 'Lil Comradez I'm Faulty Homie. But Less Find Out. If You'll Think I'm Faulty And Wantz My Name Next Ta "J-Roo" Let It b' Known.

Nov 26, 2002
Yeah Right Muthaphu¢ka... You Kept Sayin' You Wuz Gonna Pay 2Morrow. Shit Damn Near A Month Wen't Buy & Still No Payment. You Said You Paid Via PayPal. I Said Show Me That Re¢iept. You Never Responded.

That Still Standz... Show That Re¢iept Homeboy & Shitz Yourz. I Bet You Can't Post It Be¢kuz It Don't "EXIST"

Nov 24, 2002
Yeah I paid you bitch and you never asked for that receipt man. I didn't pay, one of my homies did, I'll ask him if he got the receipt.

But think a bit, why the fuck wouldn't I pay $30 for a Marv Mitch & Lemay CD, that's a real good price, like I said, 3 days later by PayPal and now 3 months and still no CD...

Nov 26, 2002
Show That Re¢iept The "FRENCHIE" It Aintz Been A Year & You Can Look That Far Ba¢k.

I Put That Shit On You Can't Pull It Be¢kuz You're 'Lil Wanna b' Ass Ain't Hustlin' Shit Over Here.

Nov 24, 2002
You veryfied, and confirmed the payment, why the fuck do you want a receipt ? I just called my friend who paid, he said that the receipts don't keep so long, it's just the last 5 who are keeped.

stop lying, you jacked me $30, never mind, you're just a bitch...

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
Some of you ppl are trippin. There was a once a case where I live about the serial child rapist. He was arrested and shit. But some ppl couldn't believe he's a criminal and they shouted in the streets to let him out, because: "my children worked with him and nothing bad happenned".

I don't say Niaalo's legit or not, but you should notice that 2 ppl got problem with him: French Hustla for $30 and it's hella money (for me). What is more, Niaalo can't handle it normally, but calls ppl "bitches", "frenchies" and shit. Notice it. If it were me, I'd try to handle it, solve it. Not shout: "show me the receipt, bitch, punk muthafucka..."

Think about it.

Nov 26, 2002
Thaz How It Goez KhameNei You Disrespe¢t On Thiz End I'm Damn Sure Gonna Do That Same Shit.. You Puttin' Your Mouth In Situaionz You Know Nothin' About...

Az Far kingmajix I Aintz Ja¢ked Him... We Jus Can't Come Up Wit' An Agreement.

Az Far Fren¢h Hustla I Aintz Ja¢ked Him.. He Aint Neva Paid, And Until He Provez It. He Aint Gettin' Shit.

But You Homeboy... You'z An Ignorant Ass Muthaphu¢ka & I'll Call You One Be¢kuz You Runnin' Your Mouth In Situationz That Have Nothin' Ta Do Wit' You. Unless Somethin' Has Ta Do Wit' You Then Run Your Mouth.

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
^^
That's what the forum's for. To express your opinion. Plus I've never said you're a jacker or what. I just try to tell you how does it look from the 3rd person perspective. Like you said: from the person that knows nothing about it.

Whatever... However it's not a reason to call me An Ignorant Ass Muthaphu¢ka. You get angry very quick boy. Chill.

Nov 26, 2002
And So b' It Muthaphu¢ka... If You Aintz Like My Style Be¢kuz You A Softy Growin' Up. Then Don't Kno¢k Ta Next Man.

I Aintz Ja¢ked Any ¬G ¬ On Thiz Board...

Az For Kinjmajix Postin' Thiz Whole Thread Your Damn Right I'm Mad... Thiz His Problem His Situation.
(Deal Wit' It)

Aintz No One Gonna Put My Name On Blast Unless There'z A Valid Reason & Thaz How It'z Goin' Down.

Aug 13, 2002
I have dealt with just about everyone on this board .... Most deals were smooth , some lagged , some fell through ... You do your best , sometimes folx dont like the alternatives...

on kingmajix part, I would be pissed , but I would have settled it with one of those 3 options given , those were more than fair.

Everyone on here is out to run a hustle , and money talks ...

Niaalo gave some sweet alternatives that I think everyone on here would agree on. I have done many deals with him and all have ran like water . I trust he will make it right...

Thats my 2 pennies , take it how you want ...but this shouldnt have even been brought to everyone outside the deal...

Apr 26, 2002
willie_hen said:
I have dealt with just about everyone on this board .... Most deals were smooth , some lagged , some fell through ... You do your best , sometimes folx dont like the alternatives...

on kingmajix part, I would be pissed , but I would have settled it with one of those 3 options given , those were more than fair.

Everyone on here is out to run a hustle , and money talks ...

Niaalo gave some sweet alternatives that I think everyone on here would agree on. I have done many deals with him and all have ran like water . I trust he will make it right...

Thats my 2 pennies , take it how you want ...but this shouldnt have even been brought to everyone outside the deal...
Took the words outta my mouth...every single word.

Status
Not open for further replies.