Bad Season will be released on Christmas...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
I can't wait to hear Whoo Kid yell his name four thousand times.
To be honest lately on Whoo Kid Mixtapes he's cut back the amount of the yelling. He's also found ways to blend his voice in the background so it doesn't get super obnoxious.

Don't get me wrong though, I would still love to have a No DJ version.

Nov 27, 2007
Irv's twitter

irvdaphenom IRV DA PHENOM'
whoooooooo!!! I swear this @techn9ne & @djwhookid #badseason mixtape is gunna b THE HARDEST SHIT EVER IN LIFE. Think we playin if you want 2

Aug 27, 2004
maybe

Fuckin A. I just got another Christmas present I wasn't expecting. Tech will show how to put a mixtape down and clown some people on how make a great mixtape.
that will only happen if he uses other people's beats...those first two tracks that we got are not impressive at all...for this mixtape, he needs to jack some good beats.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I've gotten the impression that it's not going to happen. I believe when Whoo Kid first "announced" the mixtape, it said it was being produced by him and Red Spyda (and both "leaks" thus far have been produced by those two). So I'm thinking it'll all be "original" Red Spyda production.