bad rappers you admire

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Eazy shouldn't be on this list (although I agree with everything Manson said, minus the bad rapper part). I don't even listen to new rap anymore, I just spin old shit like Eazy.

Fresh Prince. He was a horrid rapper, but there was just something about him that I loved. Charisma maybe? I dunno.

Feb 14, 2004
Well I don't really admire any rappers at all. But there are some rappers that other people think are bad, that I think are decent. Some of the people I know don't really like Ras Kass, but I happen to think he is one of the best lyrcists in the game. Some people that I know don't like or don't know Canibus, but I still think he's got some talent as a lyrcist, he may not be the best, but he's still up there. Just needs better beats and more promotion.

Feb 1, 2006
Manny Fresh -- his solo album "the mind of manny fresh" is one of my favorite albums of all time, and noone would accuse him of being a beast on the mic.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
p. diddy. for commercializing the shit out of rap, if it wasn't for him, people wouldn't eat like they were eating in the late 90's.

but it's also prolly his fault music is so wack now.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
jay-z

dude making business moves but still a shitty rapper and make crap music that i cant stand. same with nas. i dont see the fus about them

oh, and he illuminati