BAD PHOTOS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
I am doing this guys "CD" cover and i have really bad photos to work with...

Do you guys have any advice on how to better the situation.

I asked him to send new pix and they still arent that good..

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
fuck it just do the best with what you got. if the client doesnt care to send you high quality photos or wont take new ones, thats on them.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
How are they bad? Bad quality or like hella small? Tell him to take more better pictures, help him with the camera settings if you can. If he can't and won't well fuck it use the fucked up pics and give him a fucked up cover ha. Or see if he's ok with you making a cover that doesn't have his pics on it.

Nov 7, 2006
How are they bad? Bad quality or like hella small? Tell him to take more better pictures, help him with the camera settings if you can. If he can't and won't well fuck it use the fucked up pics and give him a fucked up cover ha. Or see if he's ok with you making a cover that doesn't have his pics on it.
its just bad quality, like they were taken with a 1.3 megapxl camera.
Real talk.

well thanx for your help...

tosin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com
yeah what ive told people to do is just get a disposable camera and have them put the photos on disc rather than printing them out and have them send those...

just tell them to take them outside on a clear bright day...not inside their house in a hallway w/ piss poor lighting...

ive gotten shitty pics before and i just dont make them the center of the design...

Nov 7, 2006
yeah what ive told people to do is just get a disposable camera and have them put the photos on disc rather than printing them out and have them send those...

just tell them to take them outside on a clear bright day...not inside their house in a hallway w/ piss poor lighting...

ive gotten shitty pics before and i just dont make them the center of the design...

LMAO @ the hallway pic because that is exact;y what he did! lmao

Okay but thanks. ill try to get him to do this