bad day areolas breh

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Atlanta (CNN) -- Former NBA star Allen Iverson launched an expletive-ridden tirade against police when a car belonging to him was pulled over for a traffic violation last week, at one point telling the officer, "Take the vehicle, I have 10 more," according to a police report.

Iverson, 35, was a passenger in a grey Lamborghini, spied by an Atlanta officer changing lanes without signaling about 6 p.m. on March 30, according to the police report obtained by CNN.

The driver, identified in the report as Antwuan Clisby, couldn't produce any documentation for the vehicle, the report said. He then told the officer his passenger needed to leave the vehicle to eat dinner, and the officer said no one was leaving until the investigation was complete.

With that, Iverson became "irate," according to the police report, saying, "I'm the (expletive) passenger." The officer radioed for backup, and a second unit arrived, according to the report. Clisby and Iverson were asked to exit the vehicle, while Iverson continued to curse at the officer, the report said.

When police scanned the identification number of the vehicle, which belongs to Iverson, it was found to have tags that expired in 2009. Iverson, former MVP for the Philadelphia 76ers, was told his car would be towed.

"Take the vehicle, I have 10 more," Iverson said, according to the report. "Police don't have anything else (expletive) to do except (expletive) with me." He then asked, "Do you know who I am?"

The officer wrote in his report that "For the next 20 minutes, Mr. Iverson went on and on about who he was. I stated to Mr. Iverson, 'It really doesn't matter who you are. You tried to conceal your vehicle with a fake drive-out tag due to you not paying for your tags.' "

Iverson then said, "I make more money than you will in 10 years," according to the report.

Clisby, the driver, asked the officers, "Would you want to pay $10,000 for a tag?" the report said.

The car was towed, and Iverson later "came back and apologized for disrespecting the police," according to the police report. "He stated he was just upset about his car."

Clisby was cited for failure to signal while changing lanes and the expired tag, the report said

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
MIAMI BEACH, Fla. -- LeBron James' mother was arrested Thursday morning after she hit a parking attendant in Miami Beach, police said.

Gloria James, 42, is accused of hitting a parking attendant at the Fontainebleau Hotel.

Miami Beach police said Gloria James got upset with the valet, Sorel Rockfeller, at about 5 a.m. because she thought it was taking too long to get her car.

According to the arrest affidavit, she confronted the valet, saying, "Where are my keys?" and started yelling profanities at him. Then, according to police, James slapped Rockfeller's face, lost her balance and fell down.

"She said, 'Can I have my keys?' I said, 'Can you wait, ma'am, because I've been waiting for you for 30 minutes?' She said, '(Expletive) you,' then she walked to me and she slapped me in my face," Rockfeller said.

Rockfeller called police. Officers who arrived at the hotel said Gloria James was clearly intoxicated and did not cooperate with them.

"She was drunk, common terms," said Officer Wayne Jones, of the Miami Beach Police Department. "We don't know what she was doing prior to being arrested. I'm pretty certain, though, Ms. James is probably a very lovely lady when she's sober. This morning, she was not so much."

Gloria James was arrested on charges of simple battery and disorderly intoxication. She signed a document promising to appear in court, which is standard for misdemeanors, and was released.

With the playoffs pending, LeBron James was forced to answer questions Thursday about his mother's arrest.

"It's very sensitive because it's your mother, of course. Anyone that's close to you to have an incident, it's very sensitive," LeBron James said. "The people around me are helping me and are helping her, and we'll be fine."

At the Miami Heat's shoot-around Thursday, LeBron James and his teammates tried to stay focused on the playoffs, but the team's stars also know what happens off the court can make it into the headlines, too

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
so what will you do about the cougar who ass grabbed? i think you should handle that..worry about your pissed off girl later