back when nolimit was tight....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
did ya'll thought they said 3rd wall instead of 3rd ward? man, lots of peeps got that shit wrong back then we thought it was 3rd wall or war lol...then on only god can judge me in da booklet said 3rd ward so we knew we waz wrong....nyggaz aint really care no more, that was when i stopped buyin they shit...only god can judge me wasn't even that good....last good master p was Da Last Don

Sep 1, 2003
gd is classic....

i always knew it was ward....

i remember i use to bang that song l.o.g - wardbangin

he was tight...

Dec 2, 2002
^i didn't like Gambino Family's album that much, but i did like Fiend's 'Theres One In Every Family' album. I heard that new Master P song few days ago and it sounds like a Lil Jon song.

B

Blackjack 1577

I thought Da Last don was kinda tight, that was tha last good Master P album to me

Dec 2, 2002
i'm starting to get my old school No Limit collection back, i just need a few more, which are very rare and hard to find for me.

i got -

WestCoastBadBoyz - High Fo' X-Mas
Tre-8 - Ghetto Stories
Master P - Ghetto D

several more... :classic:

Feb 19, 2003
The last P solo CD that I was feeling was GHETTO D, but most of the Beats By The Pound-produced shit from late '97 up until about early '99 was dope, too--not only both of Fiend's CDs, but also Soulja Slim's debut, Mac's two CDs, C-Murder's debut, and The Mean Green Compilation (to name a few). The Gambino Family, Prime Suspects, and Full Blooded's debuts, and Silkk and Mia's respective second CDs (CHARGE IT 2 DA GAME and MAMA DRAMA) were all at least "decent", if not great (Snoop's NL debut, Big Ed's THE ASSASSIN and Skull Duggrey's second one were the only total "disappointments" for me from this NL period).

The main difference between '93/up to early '97 No Limit and '97/early '99 No Limit was that the earlier version was more Bay/Cali-oriented, whereas the second version was more Southern-ish. But when BBTP left...that was all she wrote artistically, IMHO.

PEACE!

Dec 2, 2002
all i got to say is that No Limit was on top of the rap game back in the day and probally have most of the classical albums ever made then any other record lables out there. i wish Beats By The Pound would go back to P, that'd be tight