BACK UP IN THIS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Stranger-
I was in Elmwood M-2 A Dorm Lockdown June 1995 to August 95, then went to the farm Barracks 2, got job moved to barracks 13, got fired, went to barracks 4, got another job move back to 13, fucked that up, went to Crazy 8, got into with the whites, caught some time, went back to lockdown 23 and 1 slammed, then back to the farm barracks 13, got out Feb. 1996

I'm surprised we didnt run into each other I was on the Yard with Flaco from CPL You remember him dont you

Dec 17, 2002
lol yeah
but as an adult they give me more respect compared to if I was a kid. I just gotta follow the rules if I'm staying there.
No girls inside the house unless she's my spouse, no coming home late or drunk, and clean up after myself.
Not a problem with me.
They're big time Christian n stuff.

Dec 17, 2002
Reese
Yes I remember Flako from CPL. On the farm I was kickin it with him, Snoopy and Silent from Capitol Park. You know all the homeboys that were in Checkers all the time.
From what some homeboys told me, Flako was killed in High Desert by some scraps.
RIP

I was in M4-D (GED program, not PC) in Sep1994 thru March 1995, after that I was sent to the farm end of March 1995 thru Apr 4 1995.
We must have just missed each other. Those were the days when they still had the weights out there.

Crazy 8 lol, have'nt heard that in a while.
Still crazy with hella homeboys up in there.

Orale Reese, bringing back memories.

Apr 25, 2002
Dam I didnt know that bout Flaco (Gilbert) dam.... I run into Bart-Man and Gato every now and then, whatever happened to Beaver?

Dam Flaco was a homie..if its true, Rest In Peace. Next time I get to SJ I'm finna hit Las Casitas and ask about that

Dec 17, 2002
BIG REESE LOC1 said:
Dam I didnt know that bout Flaco (Gilbert) dam.... I run into Bart-Man and Gato every now and then, whatever happened to Beaver?

Dam Flaco was a homie..if its true, Rest In Peace. Next time I get to SJ I'm finna hit Las Casitas and ask about that
I have'nt ran into Bart almost 8 yrs. I don't know Gato.
Chaparro and I ran into Negro and Beaver at the Alum Rock Shell gas station 2 yrs ago. That was when Drifter was DJing at The Fat Cat.