Back in the days 6

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2007
Cougnut,and BaldHead Rick would also stress S.B. get off them street's because i stay'd in some shit. I stay pushing chiz on the turf,getting drunk,poping pill's,and of course blowing trees. I started missing studio date's,and when i did come i was late showing up lit. But one thing 4 sho i stay'd coming hard in the booth so that was the balance as far as the music goes. Rick,and i tried to make a second album actually we did finish or second project it was called 'Underground nation' but now it was more like a comp we had alot of features like Quin,Ryder & Hus from th mob figgas,and E sick.We had alot of cat's on there with solo songs. I know Swoop had a solo,Big Drama(RIP) had one,Loe j had one,Rick had one,i had one,and there was a few other's i can't think of right now. We shot a video for the album,had a record release,and all the shit! This was fence to be something big not just for my turf but for the city because the support was there,and we had a good dude putting the money up. But right before we was set to drop there had been some cats from my hood that had been going around jacking cats.They would mostly just get the baller's.One night i guess they felt it was time to get the dude that had been funding the next UNLV project. It was crazy that night im rolling with my boy he goes to make a drop off when we get there they tell him to pull over,and jump out so he did. I stay'd in the car listen to music next thing i know one of my homies from the hood comes up to the car holding a fat ass glock waving it saying hop out S but i don't next thing i know another one of my homies jump in the driver seat with a tech saying S please jump out this aint got nothing to do with you if anything we doing this for the UNLV. So finally i jump out the car my homie with the glock told me to follow him while the other homie drove off,at this time i don't know what the fuck done happen to my boy i came with. I follow the homie with the glock to a dark place,he begins telling me why,and what they fence to do.They end up kidnapping my nigga,and jacking him for his bread,and other belonging's. Now what hurt'ed the most to me was these were my close friends that jack my close friend.The turf was never the same after that,and ain't been the same sense. The project still sit's,aswell as the video.

www.myspace.com/baldheadrick

www.myspace.com/sfesbee
-IF U WANT IT -S.B.- MUSIC VIDEO-