BACK FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2004
www.myspace.com
What it is Siccness? If you dont know who I am this is the one and only Sonny Bo! I am an artist from SD most known from the album that I did back in 02-03 wit Steve Hartman called the H2Bo (which put the Batkave on the map), and from the 2 underground albums that I released to the streets entitled Underground Vol 1 & 2 (which featured the production from Ajamusik and Dank Sanatra of the Batkave).
I decided to jump in the lions den wit yall because after my long stint of inactivity I'm back and better than ever before. So here I am on the boards again, givin yall the opportunity to check out my shit and give me your "honest" opinion. On my myspace page I have a few tracks from my upcoming mixtape entitled "The Instruction Manual". I also have my soundlclick player on my page that has about 10 songs from some upcoming albums I am working on! So check it out and let me know what yall think!

Oct 9, 2004
www.myspace.com
GOOD LOOK FOLKS!

Man u need 2 put back up that track SOMETHIN ABOUT U. That was ma shit and a certified banger! "Red Bull n ma pimp cup"
What it iz folks!! I appreciate the support.. I get a lot of feedback about that song.. as a matter of fact imma go ahead and put that back to my soundclick player.. I make it a point to add a new song to my myspace player ery week to show that I'm really active..
I got tired of hearin that R&B shit singin about savin broads so I got on this R&P, this Knock You Off Muzik, and started talkin about turnin bitches out! lol... I'm in my lane mayne!!

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
I fucks with Sonny Bo...got that Underground cd here at the crib and just got P for President EP.

And if you dont know...this cat lovvvvvvvvves his sidekick. haha

Aug 9, 2002
lol..mrtonguetwista whats good wit cha mayne! Good look on that! U know it, I'm writin in my t mobile sidekick all day.. Not a cricket wireless user, just for the record!
Yeah that sidekick is beasty. Im on my shit right now. Cricket is 4 low budget females and muthafuckas that can't, don't, and won't leave the city limits.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
IPHONE HOMIE LEARN ABOUT IT!!! haha nah sidekicks are dope. i almost got the LRG edition but i ran with the iphone..

Oct 9, 2004
www.myspace.com
i can dig it folks!

Yeah I know the IPhone is mean but I'm fuckin wit t mobile ya dig...lol.. Same number for the past 2 years. If it aint broke don't fix it! Make sure yall check out the new shit I added to my myspace muzik player and soundclick player! I got a lot of shit Im workin on! Like I said before I'm in my lane! Be on the look out for my album "Bottoms Boy" produced entirely by the Batkave! Its Serious! Good look for postin that link to folks! I'm active!