bacaradi 151

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
anyone fuck with this shit? I never used to fuck with it until my boy who's a bartender hooked me up with a caribou lou and a shot of 151 on the side and i've been on it ever since. It's dumb ass cheap like $8 a flask and gets you fucked up off like 4 shots. Plus for some reason I never get hung over off it either...

Apr 23, 2006
used to be my shit

sophomore year i would et fucked up on that every day and bump brotha lynch
the two go hand in hand trust me

but now i try and stick with less flamable drinks that cant power my car

Apr 25, 2002
Man 151% isn't even that powerful. I used to fuck with Spirytus which is 192% but it's hard to find. It's illegal in most states but you can still find it out here in the Bay mostly at Russian delis and stores.

Apr 23, 2006
Man 151% isn't even that powerful. I used to fuck with Spirytus which is 192% but it's hard to find. It's illegal in most states but you can still find it out here in the Bay mostly at Russian delis and stores.
gtfoh with that 151 aint even that powerful lmao

the only excuses to drink 151 is when your broke, just got dumped, or about to go to jail

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i have a story about 151

so me and my two homies are chillin at one of their parents houses, cuz we used to stay over there and get fucked up. we were all about 14 to 16. well his parents would let us drink because they knew what we did in the streets...and theyd rather us do it at the pad and not get into shit.so we ask dudes dad if he had some drank and he pulls out the 151...he knows were idiots so he pours us out individual cups. were all happy and shit and we find a movie to watch and turn the lights low and cheers, we start drinking

first person downs his, my boy looks at him and downs it. i look at dude who just downed it, and down mine.

5 minutes later, were kinda feelin groovy and shit.....but i look at my boy who was first to take the shot and hes looking like biggie talking about tupac on the couch....eyes going opposite ways and shit. so without warning he throws up all over the floor in front of his feet. me and my boy erupt in laughter.

in the middle of my boy laughing, he throws up. i stop laughing.

i throw up.

end of story. we seriously puked in order to who drunk it around the exact same times.

ive been cool on 151 since.

Jun 3, 2006
i have a story about 151

so me and my two homies are chillin at one of their parents houses, cuz we used to stay over there and get fucked up. we were all about 14 to 16. well his parents would let us drink because they knew what we did in the streets...and theyd rather us do it at the pad and not get into shit.so we ask dudes dad if he had some drank and he pulls out the 151...he knows were idiots so he pours us out individual cups. were all happy and shit and we find a movie to watch and turn the lights low and cheers, we start drinking

first person downs his, my boy looks at him and downs it. i look at dude who just downed it, and down mine.

5 minutes later, were kinda feelin groovy and shit.....but i look at my boy who was first to take the shot and hes looking like biggie talking about tupac on the couch....eyes going opposite ways and shit. so without warning he throws up all over the floor in front of his feet. me and my boy erupt in laughter.

in the middle of my boy laughing, he throws up. i stop laughing.

i throw up.

end of story. we seriously puked in order to who drunk it around the exact same times.

ive been cool on 151 since.
lol...reminds me of that family guy where they all took that epicac, and was seeing who could go the longest without puking, for the piece of pie

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Love 151.. It's almost impssible to find in the UK but my friend's grandad had a case and we sstole a couple of bottles this is like when we were 15. And then somehow 1 day we broke the fire stopper out of the top as well and used to drink it with coke. very nice drink though

May 2, 2002
Um, pretty sure 151 is 75.5%. And this Spirytus you speak of is 96%. You made a valid point, although you did get ahead of yourself.

I don't fuck with either. Henny is my drink.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
yea, im cool with that shit straight, thats an easy recipe for a blackout. i've bought my homies shots of it and said it was something else and watch their reactions, like what the fuck was that? rubbing alcohol? lol, good times