Baby D - The Shining...?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2002
To my understanding this was supposed to be released this month or the past?

1. Did SONY shovel this artist aside and push his release date back, thats what i think is goin on?

2. Anyone else anticipating this after some fye tracks off the sampler?

May 9, 2002
i know somebody that has the album (got it on-line) but i haven't had a chance to listen to it yet...but i will as soon as i can get my hands on it....i'm sure it's gonna be nice

Jul 3, 2002
Say it aint so!

If this CD is already out, I am extremely dissapointed with SONY's efforts to market the CD. I will take a moment to search for it online. Anyone else know anything abou tthis album?

Snikodawg- ANy word what site your friend got it from?

May 4, 2002

he is with EPIC, i dont know i think the major deal was a wrong move for him, his shit aint really geared towards that type of fan base and EPIC dont push rap for shit, all the rap artists they have had on thier label have got nowhere or dropped from the label all together. He has somenew song, its real radio friendly, it sounds like nothing Baby D would really do. Its not that harder shit you are used to hearing from him, guess he trying to get his EPIC record out.