* ... Baby Beesh & Don Cisco ... *

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.velvetmusic.tk
Okay yall need to help me out. I need all the shit Baby Beesh & Don Cisco éver put out I mean the old stuff too, especialy that. Also compilations they're on, but not like one song or just featured on, I mean where they do at least two or three songs.

I know Beesh was on :
- Potna Deuce : Welcome To The Tilt * Heron Soup
- Latino Velvet : Project * Clique * Velvet City
- Baby Beesh : Whatz Really * Savage Dreams * Get Wiggy

I know Don Cisco was on :
- Latino Velvet : Velvet City
- Don Cisco : Oh Boy * West Coast Locos

Any older releases like vinyls, singles, comps where they did a lot of songs on, a cd where they're featured on a lot or whatever, tell me.

I especialy want to know the older stuff they did. I know Don Cisco did Microphone Jones, on what was that, and I also know he dropped a single or a vinyl or something. Help me out, thanks.

Apr 25, 2002
Not to sure but....

Wasnt Don Cisco a part of a cd called ghetto politics from way back in the dayz....this was out of frisco. I bought the tape but never seen nor heard of it again? Wish I could find that shit cuzz it was heated.....Someone correct me if im wrong????

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Not to sure but....

SIC-CITY-HUSTLA said:
Wasnt Don Cisco a part of a cd called ghetto politics from way back in the dayz....this was out of frisco. I bought the tape but never seen nor heard of it again? Wish I could find that shit cuzz it was heated.....Someone correct me if im wrong????
something like that - i'll see if i can confirm that name....if i remember correctly it dropped in 94