Baby Bash on Ryan Seacrest this week!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Bash may be havin mainstream shit on tha radio but he's still tha same cat as before. Don't let tha smooth taste fool ya. He'll still get down with tha best of them and he's still one cool cat on tha really real. Peace y'all.

Jun 30, 2002
any1 that knows anything about signing with a major knows that just b/c u sell records, doesn't mean you are breakin bread... i am not saying that is the case with bash but going with a major isn't always automatic...

Apr 1, 2002
What the hell is wrong with being mainstream??? Mainstream = Money. Pac was mainstream whaddaya gotta say about that? Bash is still one of the sickest from the bay, he got the baddest mouthpiece since Mac Dre.

May 30, 2002
Okay I think that all bay fans have supported Baby Bash. But he is getting mad attention and ain't doing nothing for the bay. was up with that. This is about to be his third show apperance and I don't think he be reppin nothing but trying to act cool and up record sells. Pleas people don't sell out boss up on them corporate people and entertainers when you reach there ranks don't start acting like them stay yourself and push the bay man!!