Baby bash is gettin mad love out here in hawaii

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2003
"Suga suga" is gettin a lot of radio play and i heard some kids talkin about him the other day. Its great to see a bay artist gettin support like this

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Wow some local bruddah up on this board...tight....hey krown where u stay in? I'm originally born and raised in Kaneohe...WindwardSide...I'm really surprised Bash is getting airplay in Hawaii...Hawaii gets stuff like so much later..hehehehe....=P

Apr 25, 2002
Im taking a listen to his album on Northernridaz...Hes got some good shit..alot better then I was expecting..Glad to see good music finally getting recognition

Mar 11, 2003
TKO said:
Wow some local bruddah up on this board...tight....hey krown where u stay in? I'm originally born and raised in Kaneohe...WindwardSide...I'm really surprised Bash is getting airplay in Hawaii...Hawaii gets stuff like so much later..hehehehe....=P
Whats up man...im from fremont cali, im goin to school out in honolulu, i have fam in kaneohe also, thats crazy...but yeah, at the gym i go to they play the local rap station and they've been playin bash and even a little DJ quik. I was shocked...

Jul 21, 2002
yeah baby bash is getting hella love. everybody at my school slaps the suga suga song. 95% never heard of this bash before that shows his music speaks for himself. everyone i came in contact wit likes the song. bay love