Babies are deadly pathogens.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
One night of a 6 month old baby in my room = 103.1 fever

ive been coughing up blood and what appears to be lung tissue for 2 days. i couldnt even get out of bed. props to premo for shooting through with the medicine isle.

if it wasnt for the fentanyl the theraflu and the excedrin and nyquil, there would have been no way i could have driven 11 hours today, nor get out of bed to go back home. i had to stay an extra day to moan and groan.

does anyone have the low down on what the fuck babies carry?

this is the second time a baby has given me some sort of flu from another planet. i've made up my mind...i hate all babies.

any of yall got a baby contamination story?

i gotta go to kaiser tomorrow. this shit is no joke. my thanksgiving is ruined, i cant fucking eat anything. i can barely choke fluids down.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
yeah...babies and young children are disease carriers..especially them kids that be playin in sandboxes and community shit....bringin lice around aint no one even knew lice still existed.

my immune system was shot too from drinking and smoking...but that dosent make it right.....this seriously only ranks up thre with one other time ive been sick...and that was also from a baby

Apr 26, 2006
I haven't gotten sick like in a year. I'm the best. :cool: I drink a lot of V8 juices. Also eat/drink homemade hotsauces a lot. That's how I mainly get my veggies.

Nov 5, 2004
That baby gave u sars or birdflu. Or end-stage lung cancer, or full blown aids.

Nah but really though, 103 is hella high.

Sounds like bronchitis to me. That shit fucks u up something terrible.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
That baby gave u sars or birdflu. Or end-stage lung cancer, or full blown aids.

Nah but really though, 103 is hella high.

Sounds like bronchitis to me. That shit fucks u up something terrible.
i was thinking it was the backwoods, but then i said nah..couldnt be...and yeah i get bronchitis every 6-9 months or so due to smoking it could very well have been a coincedince, or maybe the gatorback-throat blunts lowered my immune system alot more...

and tell me about it....seriously if it wasnt for opiates...i would be on my bed crying in a pool of sweat right now

gotta be both as far as what did me in..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
TIME TO GET THAT LEAN HUH GAS?
you know it. im on that in 3 hours or less.

and we gon fight if he tries to turn me down cuz im sick as hell.

godzilla if i have aids, use condoms w your girl. lol jk

auuugh i hate babies.
and m butcher lmao yeah ive been perved..i was nodding off on the road for a good 3 hours its a wonder i didnt crash at some point but i think all the medication had me feeling normal...who woulda thunk it..

Nov 27, 2006
I haven't gotten sick like in a year. I'm the best. :cool: I drink a lot of V8 juices. Also eat/drink homemade hotsauces a lot. That's how I mainly get my veggies.
you better have knocked on wood when u said that. Watch u finna get sick next week.
Yea if you not around babies or small kids alot then they can definitely get you sick. Its really because they dont cover their mouths when they cough and they wipe their fuckin boogers everywhere. But if you around kids alot they can actually make your immune system better.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
step ur immune game system up dunn. at least save urself 2 big ass thankgsgiving plates so u can eat them when u get better. put them bitches on hi in the microwave and ull be set.

Nov 27, 2006
step ur immune game system up dunn. at least save urself 2 big ass thankgsgiving plates so u can eat them when u get better. put them bitches on hi in the microwave and ull be set.
if you got a whole plate then id warm it up in the oven. Microwave gonna make the stuffing all nasty.