BA of 3x snitchin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i dont know anything about the ba situation, but you know what TURF TALK been sayin on his album "turns out your favorite rapper's a busta". who is he talkin about? he says it on a few different songs. people who really know probably won't say it here on siccness, but i wanna know who he talkin about!

Jan 20, 2003
i'll speak based on the information that i know now that it is basically public info. B.A. IS NOT WELCOME IN H.P. . he's got both sides after him now. (west point and harbor road). i know people in the situation, put it that way.............

Jul 20, 2002
First Husalah now BA. Damn if these things are true we have alor of scary ass gangster rappers here in the Bay. Now I know what B-12 meant when he said he was on paper and not the kind of paper BA is on.

Jan 20, 2004
www.freewebs.com
it seems like snitches stick together. husulah & now ba? what about the rest of the mobb? i kno jacka is recyclein tracks and is the rydah still ridin? who knows but thats sum shady ass shit doin down. n the bay dont want no part of it. niggaz need ta get they shit straight out here cause niggaz is talkin bout this shit every where.

K

KAH

tonymontana925 said:
If your a rapper and a snitch you gotta be a dumb muthafucka not only are cats in the streets not gonna fuck with him hes gonna lose a lot of fans
look at 50 cent he is labled as a snitch & he makin grip.

Jul 9, 2004
My question to you is: if you would support a snitch, then obviously you know nothing about the code of the streets. So if you know nothing about the streets, then why listen to and buy music which represent something that you know nothing about?

Jul 9, 2004
My question to you is: if you would support a snitch, then obviously you know nothing about the code of the streets. So if you know nothing about the streets, then why listen to and buy music which represent something that you know nothing about?