B-REAL on 'Slaughterhouse'.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
I don't think these guys can ever get out of their own ego's to make a truly meshed well product.

I've interacted with them, and the only one that seemed like a regular dude was Royce, and Crooked I followed him up by at least looking fans in the eye.

If you were bigger than Ortiz, he wasn't trying to see you, and if you were human at all, Budden wasn't trying to converse with you.

I don't see them ever becoming a super group because of this.
Your the first person online to state that, but I've heard similar stories from at least 3 different people I actually know in real life.

From what I'm told it's always Ortiz & Budden with their nose in the air, which was pretty disappointing to me. Being that I was looking forward to meeting them at some point (if I got the chance) ...but that just killed my mode.

Kinda like I always wanted to go to New York and see the World Trade Center, but all that was over for me on 9-11. Fuck it! :siccness:

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
so your judging off the 1st time you met them? well i met them multiple times and the last time i met them they were all very chill and invited a couple of fans backstage just to kick it and drink patron with them.
Yea people tend to be nice to their main source of income, fans.

luckily joell knew some kid i was wit so we got back there
Also I'm sure already knowing them by association helped.

Nov 7, 2006
Yea people tend to be nice to their main source of income, fans.

Also I'm sure already knowing them by association helped.
he knew him off one time meeting him when he performed here. i also met him at the meet and greet at a tech show and both budden and ortiz was cool. the only one who seemed a little distant was crooked i when i met him but he was still cool.