B-legit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: B-legit

Mook Mangla P said:

Can anyone translate this?

B is already pretty much ever where ya go
(the b-legit album is pretty much everywhere you go)

cop and support that boy.
(pick up the album and support b-legit)

I am loving it.
(i am very fond of this album)

Just thought i would let up on that shit.
(it's just my opinion, i thought i would express my feelings with the rest of you)

Apr 25, 2002
I'll be the first to tell ya that's it's kinda weak...i wasn't feelin the production what-so-ever...There are a few cuts but even them were nothin' special. I have no idea what he was thinkin' on this one...:mad:

Jul 15, 2002
B-LEGIT WILL BE AT RASPUTINS IN BERKELEY TUESDAY 5-7PM
WHATCA TALKIN?.......THE SAVAGE ALWAYS COMES LACED WITH
DOPE SHIT. PUT UP A TRACK LIST

Sep 13, 2002
you trippin. this the best legit cd by far. If you aint feelin these beats the you stuck on old shit. these beats is bangin, only mabey 2 songs i wasnt feelin. legit came like legit always does but better. track 2 is untocuhable.

"IF YA DONT KNOW YA NEVER NO ME" "OH" "BUT IMA LET ALL YA LADIES NO RIGHT NOW" "B-LEGIT YA'LL" "LEGITAMENT HE CAN BE YA HOMIE" "OH" " BUT IF YA RUN UP YOU KNOW ITS GON GO DOWN"

THIS CD ON POINT AND IS DEFINETLY WHAT THE BAY NEED.

THE SINGLE WAS THE WORST CHOICE EVER, DONT EVEN COME CLOSE TO ALL THE OTHER TRACKS.

IF YOU LOVE LEGIT AND RIC ROC COP THIS.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Sounds pretty mainstream in my opinion...Which to me, isn't B-Legit. Rick Rock is dope, but his beats on the album (from what I've heard) all pretty much sound the same...Kinda the "Swizz Beats Syndrome"...I wish em all the luck tho and I'm SURE this album will move some units!

Apr 25, 2002
DJ Mark 7 said:
Sounds pretty mainstream in my opinion...Which to me, isn't B-Legit. Rick Rock is dope, but his beats on the album (from what I've heard) all pretty much sound the same...Kinda the "Swizz Beats Syndrome"...I wish em all the luck tho and I'm SURE this album will move some units!
\

EXACTLY!! B-Legit could come WAY tighter than this...

Jul 20, 2002
what is mainstream? So many people say this rapper sound mainstream or his beat is mainstream. WTF make a beat mainstream or how the fuck is that rapper mainstream way he raps or what he talks about? holla let me know.