B.G. TALKING ABOUT WHY HE HAVE A RED RAG ON HIS NEW VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
Then when these niggas wanna go platinum or change up into a business man like master p, they have to have extensive surgery, and more than often get impressions w/run like 15,000. They take out your teeth, drill holes in your gums and set new porcelin other material made teeth in. Next if you want a grill again it will be removable. The whole process in the beg. is they file your teeth down kinds thin if need be to fit the gold/plat in...
Master P had real gold slugs in the 90's..

Jul 29, 2008
Now as for Baby & Lil wayne...Them niggas got turned out when they signed Mack 10 cause all of a sudden they rockin red talkin blood... Listen how many times baby say blood in lil keke's new single and music video...

This nigga Birdman waits till he's 40 years old and liven in a palace to start gang banging....
This shits crazy.. If you woulda told me in 1999 that hip hop was gonna be like this in 2010 I woulda thought u waz smokin rock!
aint that the truth. It stupid.. at the sametime, they have opened a door for a real one (Jay Rock). as well as for others.

Funny thing is, I thought Mack 10 changed it (which I believe he gave influence) but if mack 10 did, I figure he'd make them under him or his set.. which wasnt the case... they claim something different.

Feb 5, 2006
aint that the truth. It stupid.. at the sametime, they have opened a door for a real one (Jay Rock). as well as for others.

Funny thing is, I thought Mack 10 changed it (which I believe he gave influence) but if mack 10 did, I figure he'd make them under him or his set.. which wasnt the case... they claim something different.
Damn, was it really that long ago when false flaggin could get you fucked up and if you talked about the hood or what you did/didn't do you made it so that niggas had 2 read between the lines? Bushwick Bill and Ice T were right some of these niggas are bitches too lol

Dec 17, 2005
LIL WAYNE : "WHAT KINDA NIGGA GET NASTY AT NIGHT, WHAT BLOOD, WHY YOU WANNA FIGHT, I DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS YA WIFE"

THE HOT BOYS
WE ON FIRE
GURRILLA WARFARE

AND IM NOT EVEN A WHEEZY FAN....
He wasn't sayin that how to mean "blood" how a Blood would. The main reason for that line was cause his mom used to not like him cussing back then, so the only one he used a lot was "nigga." He was replacing "what the fuck, Why you wan fight?" With "what the blood, why you wan fight?"

Mar 17, 2009
www.smokebreakrecords.com
He wasn't sayin that how to mean "blood" how a Blood would. QUOTE]

APPEARANTLY SO...BCUZ HERE WE ARE IN 2010...AND WHEEZIES...DUM DI DA DAH...A BLOOD....

I BUMPED CASH MONEY SINCE TAPES (HAVNT' LISTENED TO THEM RECENTLY THO...ACTUALLY SINCE MANNY FRESH LEFT)...I WAS WALKIN AROUND BELL JR HIGH (SAN DIEGO, CA) W 2 WATCHES ON MY ARM....YELLIN OUT HOT BOYS WAY BEFORE ALL THIS LIL WAYNE DICK RIDING PROCEEDED....CATS USED TO TRY TO CLOWN...SAYIN THAT NIGGA IS GARBAGE OR CASH MONEY IS WEAK....THE SAME NIGGAS THAT SAID THAT THEN ARE THE SAME NIGGAS SADDLING UP RIGHT NOW FOR THE RIDE.....
I DID MY RESEARCH THEN AND HAVE FURTHERED NOW....THE ONLY NIGGA FROM CASH MONEY THAT WAS CRIPPIN WAS B.G.

NOW...AS FAR AS OLD ASS BIRDMAN GOES...I REALLY CANT SPEAK FOR THAT GUY....

Jun 10, 2007
He wasn't sayin that how to mean "blood" how a Blood would. QUOTE]

APPEARANTLY SO...BCUZ HERE WE ARE IN 2010...AND WHEEZIES...DUM DI DA DAH...A BLOOD....

I BUMPED CASH MONEY SINCE TAPES (HAVNT' LISTENED TO THEM RECENTLY THO...ACTUALLY SINCE MANNY FRESH LEFT)...I WAS WALKIN AROUND BELL JR HIGH (SAN DIEGO, CA) W 2 WATCHES ON MY ARM....YELLIN OUT HOT BOYS WAY BEFORE ALL THIS LIL WAYNE DICK RIDING PROCEEDED....CATS USED TO TRY TO CLOWN...SAYIN THAT NIGGA IS GARBAGE OR CASH MONEY IS WEAK....THE SAME NIGGAS THAT SAID THAT THEN ARE THE SAME NIGGAS SADDLING UP RIGHT NOW FOR THE RIDE.....
I DID MY RESEARCH THEN AND HAVE FURTHERED NOW....THE ONLY NIGGA FROM CASH MONEY THAT WAS CRIPPIN WAS B.G.

NOW...AS FAR AS OLD ASS BIRDMAN GOES...I REALLY CANT SPEAK FOR THAT GUY....

Mane wut da fucc are u talkin bout? B.G. aint no damn crip. he say in da video he dont do all dat. New Orleans niggaz DONT GANGBANG. Matta fact southern Louisiana DONT GANGBANG. whoeva told u dat dont kno wut he talkin bout fareal. I kno alotta niggaz in GA, LA, TN, TX, etc. and most of em dont bang but dey mite wear a rag to match wit wut they got on. but not ta bang. Da only person who eva banged who was involved with cash money ever was mack 10. Not b.g., turk, juve, mannie, kilo-g, lil slim, unlv etc.

www.myspace.com/okla405nicca