B-Brazy(R.I.P.) wuz gon be the next west coast legend

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 14, 2003
this nigga wuz tha hardest from the west coast at the time he died, thats some str8 up bullshit, just when we had somebody who wuz gon be the next west coast legend he gets killed, wuznt nobody fuckin with him on tha mic

this nigga kept it west coast gangsta he like the only rapper that wuz still rockin a jheri curl, nigga had flows for days

he even got a track on that new Mack 10 compilation called Figeroua Ridah that just shows wut wuz to come if he didnt get blasted

i like niggaz that come hardcore and make that shit funny at the same time baggin on niggaz
thats wut B-Brazy did

and thats why i liked Ice Cube and Eazy-E (RIP), them niggaz had hardcore shit that wuz funny at the same time, and thats the type of shit u caint fuck with, cuz u know wut i'm sayin it gets to a point where tha shit sound so gangsta that its funny

yanno?

really tho

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Nah That Song Figaro Rida Was Pretty Tight.Even Though Hes A Slob It Was Still Cool. How Did He Get Smoked Anyways.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Im Bumpin Sum B-Brazy Right Now I Just Downloaded It Of Kazza.He Sounds Way Better In 2003 Than He Did On The Old Damu Ridaz Tapes.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
What Do You Mean CBO "Has A Better Chance Of Blowing Up".CBO Has Been Blown Up For Many Moons Now Potna.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
You Got It Twisted Home Boy.I Want You To Go To Northern Ridaz.com And Listen To C-Bo's New CD Mobfather "I Like Gangsta Shit".And You Better Not Come Back Here Talkin Bout C-BO Aint Westcoast

Jul 26, 2003
www.geocities.com
Fuck man! i aint know B-Brazy had got killed! I got plugged wit his people back in 2000, i was really gonna try to get ahold of him last year for a compilation i had in mind. When did he die?
I think he coulda been one of the next west coast best with the right people and influence around him. Does anybody here got contact with the lanes?

Jul 28, 2003
www.twitter.com
Hmm...I donno about him bein a legend, maybe on the streets but gangsta rappers aren't gonna be at the level that they were 10 years ago anymore...at least not right now.

If he had got with the right producers and all maybe, but from what I heard, he did too much bangin to get love from everybody on the streets, especially since the crips would never ever ever play his shit and its way more crips than bloods in L.A.

Jul 14, 2003
if u real then u play real shit, dont matter if its crip or blood, the main shit he wuz talkin bout related to crips too, nobody wuz bringin that LA gangsta style like he wuz wether it wuz crip or blood

h heated shut yo lil bitch ass up n go to sleep beeyatch
tell that nigga to eat a fat dick

Jul 14, 2003
posted wut u stupid muthafucka? i been knowin he wuz dead before yo gay ass posted it

i wuz just talkin bout he wuz a west coast legend

now shut the fuck up and get back on suckin yo pops dick