B.A.R.S. Would you go if it was moved to Sac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Will you still attend Bars if its in Sacramento??

• Would still go even if its in Sac

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Wouldnt go if its in Sac only if its in the Bay!

Votes: 16 45.7%

• Total voters
Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
And maybe changed to NorCal Rap Summitt We are getting hated on everywhere in The Bay cuz of the Word RAP! It aint for sure yet but we might have to move it just to have it go on.. We do have a couple of people looking over our proposal just wanna get a feel on how many people would go still or not to find out if its worth doing..

May 2, 2002
www.westsiderap.com
Well, personally for me, I'd like to have it in the Bay cause I got a cousin in Hayward and I can stay with her. If it's in Sac, then so be it, I'll try and come to Sac. But on the real, we need this finalized cause for me, and probably a few others, I gotta book a flight and make stayin arrangements ya know. Hopefully we can get all this sorted out.

Later!!

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
only 2 posts??? come on yall... this is just what the Northern Cali music scene needs... it will bring some unity, networking and great ideas to the table. maybe it will help some of you upcoming labels and artist insight on how the game "really" works and what to expect and how to approach certain aspects of the game.

letz support this shit regardless if itz in Sac or the Bay...

Apr 22, 2002
www.myspace.com
BARS or NorCal Rap summit - The name or location doesnt change the purpose of this event. I think fools are forgettin why this being held in the first place...
Im goin reguardless of name, State, County, Hood, hell or high water so i dont from me...and Im in Colorado.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
I said it before in another post about it possibly being moved:

I'm there regardless. People who are serious will be there. People who aren't serious won't be there. That's the bottom line.

Gone,
Doxx

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
YO CHUCK ?

YO CHUCK IF IT'S IN SAC CAN I GET A RIDE ?? JUSS KIDDIN !! IF IT'S GONNA GO DOWN, CN WILL BE UP THERE WIT DA PHOTO DOCTORS !! IT'S SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO PASS UP WITH ALL THAT KNOWLEDGE IN ONE ROOM !! I'M A SOAK IT ALL UP !!

PEACE,

EVAN (CN)

M

MrFreeze

Re: Sac is cool but......

BIG REESE LOC1 said:
SECURITY better be real tight cause they got some nuts out here that LIVE & LOVE to just fuck off any events....:beard:
they got those nuts everywhere though. thats why its hard to have functions havin to do with rap shit somebody always gotta fuck it up over stupid shit. im sure there gonna have tight security anywhere they have it.

M

MrFreeze

Re: You aint feelin me Freeze

BIG REESE LOC1 said:
These muthafuckas out here done took that shit to another level, its almost like an art form:beard:
haha ya i feel ya someplaces got fools like that!