Ayo!!!! Need help!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2005
It's true, you don't really need a degree to open a business, but knowledge really is power, no joke. @Alex510, whatever you decide to major on, just don't do something worthless like game design (unless you want to design a game about being jobless and starving). There's a lot of cool sounding majors, but some shit is not gonna put food on the table. Just get your Gen. Eds right now and you should be able to take some different classes to get a feel for shit. If you have an opportunity to get your bachelors then by all means necessary go for it. You might not get that chance ever again and that degree would be something that no one else would ever be able to take away from you....

Jun 11, 2007
i keep saying i wanna major in something that makes money but whenever i say that people be tellin me "Major in something you like" something i like may not put food on the table im clueless on what major makes more money and shit. u know what kinda good job u can get with a assosiciates and what major? and yeah right now im takin all general ed shit but i need major classes by next semester

Apr 11, 2005
I think that's a hard question. Honestly, I never was any good at using the computer. The only reason I chose this major was because it sounded cool, no fucking joke. I was just lucky that I ended up really liking the field. At first though, I felt really stupid because I didn't know shit about anything but I busted my ass to try to fit into this shit with the rest of the nerds. I say fuck around with some classes and see what you like. I'm assuming that you're not that old so you still have time to try different shit. A personal recommendation from me would be to get into the computer networking field. I know I don't want to do this shit for the rest of my life but if I make good money, I would have the leisure of following other careers or ventures. Don't limit yourself to an associate degree either. Better yet, don't limit yourself period when it comes to your education....