Ayo!!!! Help out!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2005
I'm finishing up college next year and I'm starting to apply for jobs, but before I hit dead ends, I was hoping someone in here knows something about getting misdimeanors exponged. I really need this shit off of my record so I could move on but I don't have the first clue as to what my first step would be. Here's what I got all at the age of 19: 1 battery, 1 Dui wich counts as 2 misd. because I was underage, 1 possesion of an illegal weapon, and 2 driving with a suspended liscence. All of these charges were picked up in one year and the first 4 were in Tulare County. I'm stressing this shit out because I've been through so much shit to get where I'm at and I don't want to be held back for some shit that happened about three years ago....Any info would help, gracias....

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
you should be ashamed for bieng named mr. alize.

shit is like naming yourself...........Sir silk feela or some shit.

mr. lace doily.

but nah i take that back. look at your rap sheet? i aint tryna get bucked by no one named mr alize. no beef homie. no beef.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
on some real shit tho. if you aint rich, forget trying to get shit expunged. it costs money and takes time.

wait your 7 years out

thats what i had to do

if you really wanna get it expunged tho go to city hall, or the closest police station and ask about it

good luck

i was jobless for that 7 years damn near that whole time
every job i tried to get i got background tested and turned down for

Apr 11, 2005
^^^^^
Shut up fucker!!!
Anyways, damn! 7 years! Might as well go back in!!!! Fuck that I think I'm better off buying a fake identity and working with that!!!! Thanks for your input though, every bit helps right now....

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Lamberto Quintero said:
^^ They don't, they don't give a fuck about your life.
exactly..

if you aint got bread just keep your nose clean until your record becomes irrelevent..

i dont remember how much it costs to expunge but i believe its in the high hundreds

in the meantime dont lie on ya resumes and applications and just explain it if you can as a childish mistake you learned from

Feb 2, 2006
more and more companies do background checks these days
even for simple menial jobs that pay slave wages

Apr 11, 2005
Gas One said:
in the meantime dont lie on ya resumes and applications and just explain it if you can as a childish mistake you learned from
I think you're right about that one though. At least if they hire me I could give them my side of the story. Well, looks like back to practicing my stabbing for 7 years -lol-

Jan 23, 2007
Gas One said:
you should be ashamed for bieng named mr. alize.

shit is like naming yourself...........Sir silk feela or some shit.

mr. lace doily.

but nah i take that back. look at your rap sheet? i aint tryna get bucked by no one named mr alize. no beef homie. no beef.

haha...was thinkin the same shit...but yea you got some fuked up shit to have to put on your apps... but maybe try gettin into a place no matter where then get your money game up, then try to expunge your record at the same time try to be "buddy buddy" with your employer to help you get into a better job...if all else fails you better have a resume fulla bs like you save dolphins and adopt one eyed, two legged cats and shit to make it seem like your manageable and friendly person who had some trouble but wont be a lazy ass worker....BOL

Apr 11, 2005
48turffin said:
if all else fails you better have a resume fulla bs like you save dolphins and adopt one eyed, two legged cats and shit to make it seem like your manageable and friendly person who had some trouble but wont be a lazy ass worker....BOL
-lol- It looks I'm gonna be kissing a lot of ass when it comes to getting those IT jobs!!!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
i think you should bring some alize to the interview.

your favorite, red passion

let them niggas know you a man that feels strongly about his fruity drink of choice

let them niggas know at the interview

you are mr alize

dont be nothin but mr alize homie

word up

if you got some heem mr alize wont even fuck with you unless you blend in a raw pomegranate

Apr 11, 2005
Gas One said:
i think you should bring some alize to the interview.

your favorite, red passion

let them niggas know you a man that feels strongly about his fruity drink of choice

let them niggas know at the interview

you are mr alize

dont be nothin but mr alize homie

word up

if you got some heem mr alize wont even fuck with you unless you blend in a raw pomegranate
WTF!!!! LMFAO!!!! I could hella picture someone saying that shit in a real deep voice over the phone like some kind of sponsor or something!!!!