AWOL RECORDS REUION PARTY IN RENO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

Deadly Game

Playa510 said:
^^^ IM PRETTY SURE 151's LAST NAME IS Corleone....

lmao@this shit!!! are you serious???? you really beleive thas his real last name???? last i seen 151 didnt look italian to me.....i can see his point somewhat but fucc its just names mayne.....i mean if anything soem sicilian Cosa Nostra peoples got the right to be angry at the name Co(r)leone being used before yall do.....

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
IT AINT JUST THA NAME ITS THA PRINCIBLE.....RESPECT..SUMTHIN ALOTTA CATS MAY NOT REALLY KNO ABOUT...

THA SONG ON HOW THA WEST WAS OLD,AND IM NOT EVEN SURE THEY ACTULLY RECORDED IT TOGHETHER...

PROBABLE CAUZE DID PUT OUT A ALBUM,I DONT KNOW HOW WELL IT WAS DISTR. THO

Apr 14, 2003
dayum. thats some bullshit but i still think Luni is sicc. I never knew of him until Luni Coleone but after people told me about lunasicc i heard that shit and it was dope. i dont know why he would jack your name?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
D'struction said:
dayum. thats some bullshit but i still think Luni is sicc. I never knew of him until Luni Coleone but after people told me about lunasicc i heard that shit and it was dope. i dont know why he would jack your name?
i didn't know of him till he was luni coleone either....then i heard hella of his shit from when he was lunasicc....

to me, being mad over a name is kind of stupid, but i'm sure there's plenty of shit that isn't being said, so in the end, i'm sure it's not a stupid reason.....

either way, keep puttin out heat...

Oct 11, 2002
Good God.

This shit is comedy too. I been needin to laugh like this for awhile now. Please keep it comin', yall niggas is killin me. Niggas so hard on the internet wit a keyboard. Boy this shit has got to be the funniest shit on the net. Yall niggas fight over the stupidest shit.