Awesome night at my haunted house last night...guess who showed up?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
Deron Williams, and about 4 other Jazz players. I was making the rounds in the house making sure actors doing thier job when over my headset I hear we need all management up from we have special guests....I get up there and first person I see right in from of me is none other than Deron Williams.

I thought that was pretty awesome, as last week we had Carmelo go through as well.

And we didn't pay for them to be there they all came and went through on thier own time and dime!

NO OTHER DENVER HAUNTED HOUSE CAN BOAST THIS!

Mar 16, 2005
Pics, or you're a lying donkey fucker.
hahahaha go figure one of the only nights I dont have camera with me, It was historically a non busy night for us so I dont take cameras and what not since we dont go as eloborate those night...yeah..I was pissed.

lol

but really it did happen!

Mar 16, 2005
I'm the casting director for 2 pro haunts here in Colorado. So I hire/fire/train the actors. So like owning without the money up front! hahahahaha

Mar 16, 2005
again I didnt say I did!

But I answer to 1 and only 1 person at the house and have complete control on what I want to do with the actors and costuming etc!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
as fucked up as it may sound, when i saw the title of the thread, i thought u were gonna say DW.........

RIP!