Awax seem goofy 2 me!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2005
tha k.i.d. said:
woodie aint on a-wax level & woodie dont make good music, he makes the same old norte soundin rapper shit! and a-wax is white, half italian (for jstutta)
u iz a sucka 4 sayin' that....speak on what u kno...woodie is anything but another norte rapper...he raps mostly about politics, so how is that like any other old norteno rapper???????

Jun 3, 2006
Mr.Snowman said:
What is his credintails? HOw is he a Blood?, How come nobody aint smashed
him yet? Can someone tell me if this guy is 4 real?
he choppin heads off with the flow why dont you smash on him?

Jun 2, 2002
snowman, what the fuck are YOUR credentials? and do you really come on the INTERNET to see if a muthafucker's truly real??? you sound like a simp to me, hatin for no apparent reason. if you got a problem with the man, smash on him yourself...otherwise, speak when spoken to, and only with permission.

Jun 2, 2002
ALSO...woodie sure ain't just like all norte rappers, cuz he transcends norte/sur rap... i'm not into the whole 'norte rap scene', but woodie has heat forreal...off top, only other norte rapper i'm really fuckin with is big tone...there's some others that got heat, but those 2 motherfuckers are the truth.

Jun 3, 2006
3xLaZY said:
snowman, what the fuck are YOUR credentials? and do you really come on the INTERNET to see if a muthafucker's truly real??? you sound like a simp to me, hatin for no apparent reason. if you got a problem with the man, smash on him yourself...otherwise, speak when spoken to, and only with permission.
fa sho thats the words iwas lookin fo- monroe st what it do

Jan 23, 2006
Obvisouly I am asking the wrong crowed. I need 2 ask some brothas who
are from the streets. Im not gone even trip off them little shit shots that
some of his bitches(coughhhhhh!), I mean fans threw at me.
Now!, The reason I think he is goofy is because he is trying 2 be a gangster.
Just a question, does anyone know what set hes from?hmmmmmm!Thinkaboutit! Another one, why come everyyy music vid I seen of his, he
always flashin guns and shit? Goofy shit like that make me question his status.
I dont know yall B and C code up there, but that wouldnt fly down here.

Oyeah! Hus is more talented, I can tell he is way more real.

Sep 29, 2004
Mr.Snowman said:
Obvisouly I am asking the wrong crowed. I need 2 ask some brothas who
are from the streets. Im not gone even trip off them little shit shots that
some of his bitches(coughhhhhh!), I mean fans threw at me.
Now!, The reason I think he is goofy is because he is trying 2 be a gangster.
Just a question, does anyone know what set hes from?hmmmmmm!Thinkaboutit! Another one, why come everyyy music vid I seen of his, he
always flashin guns and shit? Goofy shit like that make me question his status.
I dont know yall B and C code up there, but that wouldnt fly down here.

Oyeah! Hus is more talented, I can tell he is way more real.
HAHA- IF I SEEM FUNNY ITS MOST LIKELY ALL THEM GOOFY BACKWOODS FILLED WIT SHIT U CAN ONLY AFFORD TO SMOKE ONCE A WEEK.THEM GUNS ARE PROPS HOMIE,NO FIRIN PINS, BUT IF THEY WERE REAL U SURE ARE TRYIN TO GET ME INDICTED HUH? F.SNITCHES!!!(RAT TRAP COMIN SOON!)I GOT SNITCHED ON IN 1995 BY RENALDO HAUGHTON(JIGGA)& DID 5 YEARS FOR MY PARTICIPATION IN A GANG RELATED MURDER.THAT CASE IS SOLVED SO I CANT GO 2 JAIL FOR IT AGAIN.THE REASON IT HAPPENED WAS WE WERE @ WAR & SOMEBODY THEW MY HOOD DOWN.I`M FROM ELM LANE PIRU BY WAY OF CHIP RU WHO IS A SEATTLE ELM UNDER BRAZY(ED MOTLEY) I DIDNT MEET THE BOMPTON HOMIEZ LIKE FANG FASE & DOOBY RU TILL I GOT 2 WALLA WALLA WHERE WE RAN SHIT ON THE 2ND FLOOR OF B.M.U. PIRUS SIT IN THE BACK CORNER OF THE WALLA WALLA CHOW HALL BY THE G.D.S & HILLTOPS IF U THINK I`M LYIN. I GOT ELM TATTED ON ME 3 TIMES. 22ND & JEFERSON , SEATTLE MAFIA PIRU,E.S.P. IN TACOMA & BOUNTY HUNTERS THERE,I FUCK WIT EM.I KNOW PEOPLE FROM ALMOST EVERY HOOD THOUGH,CAPONE FROM FRONT HOOD,T-BONE,KEN LOC,EARS,CHE-T FROM S.B.C.,SNOOP FROM 60`S,NUT DUECE & BINGO FROM KITCHEN,ENDO,DON DON & P-NUT FROM HOOVER,K-LOC FROM NEIGHBORHOOD,THATS JUST A FEW NAMES..@ ANY RATE I DONT TRY 2 GLORIFY GANG BANGIN IN MY RAPS BECAUSE THE 2 STRIKES I HAVE NOW ARE FROM SOME GANGBANGIN SHIT,NOT A BITCH,NOT SOME $.I JUST TRY 2 STRESS THE FACT THERE REAL & FAKE FROM EVERY HOOD. SHOT OUT 2 MIKE BSTROLL & BIG PUN IN THE JUNGLE,THEY HOMIES GOT SWEPT BY THE FEDS 2 RECENTLY.---PIE-RX ALUMNI COMIN SOON!!!!

Feb 1, 2005
PIE-RX A-WAX said:
YUKS WEBMASTER? AINT THAT U? LMAO, SORRY MR. WEBMASTER @ SMOKEALOT, FUCK PRETTY BLACK & DRU DOWN! FAKE IS DRU DOWN RUNNIN WHEN D-SHOT & C&H FOUGHT..
Nope not yuks webmaster at all.. and you can miss me with the fuck pretty black and dru down.. i dont know them niggaz

Sep 29, 2004
FAKE IS PRETTY BLACK YELLIN DOPEGAME & MOB WHEN HIS BROTHER PLAYED FOR THE COWBOYS & BEEN RICH SINCE 97..THATS FAKE WHEN U FRONT LIKE U DOPEGAME & YOUR BALL PLAYIN BROTHER BOUGHT YOUR CHAIN & CAR. SURE WISH I HAD RICH FAMILIA..HAHAHA