• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2004
www.soundclick.com
I don't know who the administrators are of this forum or website, but I think it's long overdue that this website gets some Avatars, so everyone can be more expressive individually. If you wanna know where to get some free avatars, feel free to e-mail me at "[email protected].

Make sure you put "Avatars" in the subject somewhere, because I delete a lot of mail without knowing.

Who else feels that we should get some avatars? Don't be shy, speak up.

Jan 11, 2004
www.soundclick.com
No no no, Slowpoke. An Avatar is a unique picture that appears under your user name. Usually on message boards, the users are allowed one avatar under 100x100 pixels. Here's an example.

Still wanna know what an avatar is, go here:
www.eminemweb.com/board

Feb 8, 2003
No disrespect but why you hating on Camron for no reason? If you don't like a niggas music then don't even support it rather than looking like a groupie by posting lame pics. Your signature is a pure hater move, you violating playa.

Duece Out!

Jan 11, 2004
www.soundclick.com
Come again? I'm actaully one of his biggest fans, it's just that I found the image funny. He does over do the pink sometimes, but I'm a BIG dipset fan. I copped Diplomatic Immunity twice, on to of that, I've got all the mixtapes. I've got Dipset songs you probably haven't heard.

But good lookni out, if it looks like hate then I'll rid of the sig. But understand, I'm a big Dip-set fan. Especially the beats.

Jan 11, 2004
www.soundclick.com
... Why the hate? Especially directed towards me. Tisk.

Either way, any other message board has Avatars. Otherwise, we're just names on this board. We really don't have any images that make us unique. I'm sure that if we tried them out, you'd see. Try this....

www.allhiphop.com
^^^ Check out their "Ill Community." They've got all kindza custom avatars. They're great.

Jan 11, 2004
www.soundclick.com
Sorry, it was the "captain Save-A-Cam'Ron."

But while we're in deep thought, consider this, Wino. See your name right there, under it it says Knight... OK, where's the "zing," where's the "free cheese." Your name is jsut THERE. In other worlds, you're just a combination of 9 leters/characters alongside the other hundred-million people on this board. Where's that thing (image) that makes you unique? You've been here since forever, and you're still that same ol YOuNg, nothing more. You want something that makes you stand out, correct? Nobody wants to just be normal, otherwise you're just dull.

Also concider that you have a signature, room for displaying something that tells the other users about yourself everytime you post. Maybe something unique about yourself. I really think you should approach this with an open mind. Do you really want this board to be same as it was when you first registered? It's been a year plus. You got 2691. Reward yourself.

Jan 11, 2004
www.soundclick.com
AHH!!! Brainstorm. I'm going to perform an extreme act of kindness/unselfishness. Howabout everyone with 200 + posts gets to have an avatar of the board's choosing. And people with 500+ get to have their own custom avatars. Sounds good, eh?

I know I've maybe gone overboard with the idea, but I went to art schools ever seince elementary school, and I know wholeheartedly that everyone needs something that makes them unique.

If you all would like to stay the same board, then I'll back down. I just wanna be a moderator, so I'm working on getting my posts up.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
V i L E said:
No no no, Slowpoke. An Avatar is a unique picture that appears under your user name. Usually on message boards, the users are allowed one avatar under 100x100 pixels. Here's an example.

Still wanna know what an avatar is, go here:
www.eminemweb.com/board
1ST THANKS FOR MAKING IT CLEAR
2ND NO DISRESPECT BUT FUCK NAW THEM ARE GOOOOOOOFY
-
WELL IF YOU WANNA "ROCK" ONE OF THEM GO TO RAPTALK.NET
THEY DO THEM THERE YOU'LL SEE I GIVE NONE ABOUTT THOSE....

AND LASTY....
I FEEL OUR "unique picture" AS A SIG IS NOT GOOD ENUFF FOR YOU

MAYBE CAUSE I'M FADED NOW BUT I DON'T MEAN TO SOUND LIKE LIKE YOU ARE CATCHING HEAT

OOH YEAH A BIT OF ADVICE"
MODS ARE APOINTED BY EL VATO NEMO HOLLER AT HIM YOU MAY NEED TO START YOUR OWN FORUM WITH IN OURS (I.E 40 OZ/JAY TEE, RIGHT WAY/ BLACK C)

AND IF YOU WANT YOU POST #'S TO GO UP...

NEVER POST ON THA "OPEN FORM" THEY DON'T COUNT
SEE....
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=89568

Jan 11, 2004
www.soundclick.com
I still don't see why you guys are aposed to avatars. That picture I linked is just an example, there are thousands, maybe millions of avatars. But if you all are afraid of change, then so be it. But I do know that this forum doesn't raise post counts.

I do feel that none of you aproached this with an open mind, but the public has spoken. I apologize heavily for wasting your time.

Check my new sig.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
yeah!!!!!!!!
we won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woooooohooooooo!!!!!!!

naw I just don't see a need for them
SIG'S YOU CAN CHANGE AND HAVE MO THAN ONE
AND THEY ARE BIGGER....(THAT GIRL WAS LIYNG TO YOU) IS BETTER

NAW ON THE REAL GOOD IDEA JUST NOT HERE AND NOT TO US EL VATO NEMO IS THA MAN TO HIT UP (THAT WAY WE CAN'T SAY CHIT HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH)

LET US KNOW WHEN WHEN YOU ARE A MOD (WE'LL LOOK INTO TOSSING YOU A PARTY)