AVAILABLE FOR FREE COLLABS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
shit i gave a bangin ass song to u to do a verse and u never got it back to me whats up with that???its been like 6 months now yall be bullshittin on this site tho for reals

I was busy with alot of projects back then and I always got people hitting me up for verses. It's hard to give material to everyone who ask bro when you're tryin to work on ur own shit it's nothin personal u wouldn't believe how many people hit me up for verses thats why I was charging for a while it was nearly impossible to do a verse for everyone who asked. Now would be a good time to send me a track for a collab because I'm not working on too many projects at the moment. I sent Trajik a verse a few days ago and a few other people. hit me on the pm or send me the track to [email protected] and I'll record it tonite.

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
I was busy with alot of projects back then and I always got people hitting me up for verses. It's hard to give material to everyone who ask bro when you're tryin to work on ur own shit it's nothin personal u wouldn't believe how many people hit me up for verses thats why I was charging for a while it was nearly impossible to do a verse for everyone who asked. Now would be a good time to send me a track for a collab because I'm not working on too many projects at the moment. I sent Trajik a verse a few days ago and a few other people. hit me on the pm or send me the track to [email protected] and I'll record it tonite.
fo sho mane shoulda said sumthin tho....good shit ill send it

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Come on dude flame had to put you on hold he had to get the tracks 50 cent,wham,rick ross, and boy george sent him done first

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Is it the one with flame and vince in there matching stone washed denim outfits or the one where flame is holding reckless like a monkey in a diaper