AUDIO: Party with me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
Here's a copy of a song I just did tonight with some local cats, B.A. & Dez. The first guy is B.A. (kinda gettin' his Keek the Sneek on :paranoid:) I have the 2nd verse, and I help on the hook...Dez is on 3rd. The song needs to be mixed down and intro & outro done. Please get at me with some feedback.

http://www.soundclick.com/veteransadministration

My verse is pretty much the same one I wrote for the battle with Furious32, just added some stuff and I deleted some stuff....let me know what you think.

Thanks for payin' attention.

LOL

Peace

I don’t know the spot /
From where you came

So I’m touchin’ every town /
lettin’ these shots rain

Leavin’ them blood stains /
All over your fitted mane

Lyrical lacerations got you feelin’/
Nothin’ but pain

shatterin’ ya frame /
vocabulary in-sane

Syllable-ly gifted /
Spittin’ off of the brain

Get off of me mane /

nothing that you can do to me /

can compare to how I be /

Murderin’ ‘em brutally /

Emcees by the 2 and 3 /

I’m fuckin’ ‘em up /

Like a retarded butcher /
Is how I’m cuttin’ ‘em up

Enemies, like Idi Amin /
I’m eatin’ ‘em up

Performin’ lyrical surgery, boy /
Su-per stuck

Off heem and yerp /

super soaker in the trunk, yea /
ready to squirt

squeezin’ ‘til it’s empty, mane /
yea, wettin’ ya shirt

Leavin’ ‘em hurt /

the hardest artist on the turf /
You nerds are softer than nerfs

C'mon!!

Mar 5, 2005
beat is decent... but the first guy is hard to understand cause he's tryin to hard to make his voice sound to grimey... and the volumes are kinda low... but his flow is on point

hook ain't nothin special... but it works...

the second guy has some lines but he has no emotion in his verse... it's kinda bland... his delivery and flow are on point tho

this song is kinda below average but don't let my opinion stop you... keep at it, man...

and return feedback in my thread, please

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
the second guy has some lines but he has no emotion in his verse... it's kinda bland... his delivery and flow are on point tho
HEY!....
naw J/K...that's one of the many things I have to work on. I APPRECIATE the constructive criticism, it helps alot.

peace.