AUDIO: Jeopardy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
What up folks. I uploaded a new audio. It's called Jeopardy. It's not complete, in fact I just sat down and started it about 20 minutes ago. Got the first verse and the hook done. Let me know what you think.

I wish I had a better mic though. Some of the shit I say gets drowned out by the beat so peep the lyrics page if you miss something. I'm working on studio time so hopefully everything will fall into place....

http://www.soundclick.com/fatalnyghtmarekk_music.htm

Apr 25, 2002
I don't feel the sound quality is anywhere near adequate. It would sound so much better if it were recorded on better equipment and mixed & mastered you feel me? Plus I don't really take the time to perfect these audios since it's only for fun. I just spit em and be on with it. I share them because feedback is vital to improvement.... And I thank you for yours homie. Stay up.

Jabbz

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2005
i see you switched your voice to a little calmer one on this one. good shit homie i'm feelin it. finish the song and post the final product playboy it sounds sick so far. hit the studio homie cuz from what i've heard so far i'd say i would definately cop your album if you drop one. serious spit playa.

oh and your beat selection is always on point and thats another major plus in my book.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
i feel u homie.. if u ever come up to the stack then i could prolly introduce u too bugzy.. its 25rucks per hour with a 2 hour minimum..so u would spend 50 bucks for 2 hours at least..

I feel what your saying about it being for fun but then what would be the rush on imrovements?

Jabbz

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2005
i think everyone is here for two reasons playboy: one is for the fun of it and two is to improve. those of us who love rap the way i know i do are always looking to elevate.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
Jabbz said:
i think everyone is here for two reasons playboy: one is for the fun of it and two is to improve. those of us who love rap the way i know i do are always looking to elevate.
geah im not talking down on anyone who is in this shit for fun.. but i kno this fool can make some money in it if he gets serious...

too each his own really.. im jus trying to help a homie out

Jabbz

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2005
i feel you doggie and i feel the same way. my opinion is if he decides to concentrate on making an album he can do some damage in this game. this piece is sick as fuck for being a 20 minute project i can only imagine what fatal can do if he got serious about making a cd. i think studio time will probably bring that out in him. dude is raw all he needs is better sound quality i know he will improve even on top of this song cuz he does seem to get better and better everytime he shares a project.

i encourage fatal to do whatever it takes to hit the studio. like i said before i would cop his shit if it ever dropped. same with curt b he's a sav with lyrics as well.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
geah i can name a few catz id purchase for my listening enjoyment wit the shit that gets spit in here

I hellza wanna post up the song i made for smokielocs and the nightstalkers compilation but 1 im not sure if he'd appreciate that and 2 im having trouble converting wma to mp3

but yeah i used to fuck with the setup that has a str8 connect from mic to computer...so i feel ya pain.. but the way u made it seem, hella bad, cuz it wuznt. ive made waaayyyyy worse.. POP... *presses re-record"