AUDIO: Damage To Hip Hop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
What up fam. I was bored and wanted to record something so I started this song. It was originally intended on being just one verse, but then I just kept going and it turned into a whole song. It's just a fuck-around jam but I decided to share it with you fellas. I know it can use work because I half-assed, but I think it came out OK. Let me know what you think. Any feedback/advice is welcome. Peep the lyrics page if you didn't catch something.

Damage To Hip Hop

Jul 30, 2005
Hahahaha, practice impersonating woodie some more. that shit was wack as fuck, not that I could do much better.

Infact, I'll be fair. I'll upload some old audio of mine that will never surface anyway.

You be the judge, give it an hour or two.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!!
WAAAAYYYY Better than your other audio.

either get up on the mic, or turn the beat down a little. some of your lines got lost in the loudness of the track. great concept. nice hook.

"rah rah like a dungeon dragon!!"

you big gravel voiced muthafucka LOL!!

good shit fam.

peace

Jun 3, 2005
a blistered sky said:
Hahahaha, practice impersonating woodie some more. that shit was wack as fuck, not that I could do much better.
how many rocks you smoked boy? this type of shit right here is probably the reason you don't see more audio posted up in this joint. i mean if his shit was really whack as fuck it would be cool to voice it, but this shit was tight. of course it could use a little better quality but other than that shit was clean. lyrics were on point, delivery was clean, overall vocals are cool. instead of hating you should go and practice your shit cuz you lame playboy. and where the fuck you get woodie from? dude sounds nothing like woodie. good shit fatal i want more.

Apr 25, 2002
OK so now that the two who hate me the most, the scrap and the wannabe crip from down south, have posted their distorted opinions I guess we can move on.

@ Beto, good shit player.

@ Jabbz, I don't hear Woodie in my vocals either. Then again the two who said are both all over my ball sac so I'll just excuse the whole debate.

Oh and youngnutt licker, you're the last person who should talk after leading me to your soundclick page. Try to spit faster, cuz your lyrics can still be heard. You gotta do something to cover up your lyrical skills, or lack thereof.

Jul 30, 2005
fatal, you're wrong if you think I give a fuck about you.

2nd...if anyone actually wants to hear my old shit, hit me up on aim. my computer is too slow to upload to soundclick. aim = chrysanthemums.

lol@practice my shit. the whole world aint trying to rap fag.

Apr 25, 2002
YOUNGNUTT said:
DO OPENING SHOWS FOR WELL KNOWN RAPPERS THEN COME TALK TO ME PLAYA!!!
Anybody can be a show opener you stupid ass motherfucker.

YOUNGNUTT said:
AND FOR THE RECORD. I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU ENOUGH TO HATE YOU!!!

Oh really? Then why is it that the only time your screenname pops up it's in one of MY threads and the post is always talking shit about me? You just got caught faggot. Raise up off my balls you bitch or come see me. That's all that needs to be said. Now go suck some more scrap dick and vacate the Flows scene. You don't see me following your monkey ass around talking shit, because I don't give a flying fuck about you homegirl. Grow up and do the same if you truly don't care about me bitch.

Apr 25, 2002
YOUNGNUTT said:
SO WHEN DID LEAVING OPINIONS TURN INTO TALK'N' SHIT???
YOU ARE PURE COMEDY!!!
It's shit talking because your opinion is based on pure hatred. I don't even know who you are homeboy. All I know is I had to go away for about a year or so, and when I came back you were all over my sac. I'm assuming it had something to do with my despise toward the south, since you are from that area. That's the only thing I can think of. But if you're not a scrap then you don't concern me in real life. So get over it, grow the fuck up, and move on with your pathetic life. Also, practice your lyrics homeboy, they don't get no more simple than the shit you're kickin. And that's what you call "real talk," rip.

Apr 8, 2005
maybe im a crackhead but i hear the woodie sound they talkin bout, beat is sicc as fucc, i cant understand the lyrics really, i aint bumpin it too loud though cause its all kinds of early, i aint feelin yur voice all that much, but u cant really help that, so overall its pretty good, keep doin yur shit

Jun 16, 2002
^^^^You probably don't get the same feedback because your jams are always with other people. Do one solo and you'll probably get a better response homie.

As for the audio, I thought shit was coo. Quality could use some work but as far as I know you're working with less than the basics LOL. So for a kareoke mic it sounded great. But like Beto said some of the lyrics got drowned by the loudness of the beat. But Goddamn this motherfucker has some SAVAGE ASS lyrics and that's real vatos. Shit, I'm thinking about quoting some of your lines in my sig, if that's coo with you Mr. Nyghtmare. Good shit you keep getting better and better so I say keep recording carnal.

It looks like you sparked a new audio wave because others are starting to share their recordings now. Great shit folks I'm lovin it.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
BIG CHORIZO said:
^^^^You probably don't get the same feedback because your jams are always with other people. Do one solo and you'll probably get a better response homie.

As for the audio, I thought shit was coo. Quality could use some work but as far as I know you're working with less than the basics LOL. So for a kareoke mic it sounded great. But like Beto said some of the lyrics got drowned by the loudness of the beat. But Goddamn this motherfucker has some SAVAGE ASS lyrics and that's real vatos. Shit, I'm thinking about quoting some of your lines in my sig, if that's coo with you Mr. Nyghtmare. Good shit you keep getting better and better so I say keep recording carnal.

It looks like you sparked a new audio wave because others are starting to share their recordings now. Great shit folks I'm lovin it.
I FEEL THAT..

WORKIN ON THAT AS WE SPEAK

Jun 3, 2005
you sound dumber and dumber every time you post.

And you don't want funk with me, it lies there-in-facts/
Cuz I tear-in-half and slaughter more beef than Harris-Ranch/

All these rappers yappin bout who they shoot when they spray glocks
But puttin in as much work as a dude who been laid off

Time for the bake-off, I'm roasting the mainstream
And all these garbage rappers who supposedly make green

& I aint jealous of the shit I'm seein-ya-clowns-get
Cuz only reason you famous is the media-outlets

I'd rather have some self respect, with dignified-raps
And have the freedom and ability to sit-&write-slaps
those lines were hard as fuck. but you wouldnt know about that judging by your written shit. it's only obvious you're hating on dude and that makes your opinions worthless to me. go commit suicide boy aint nobody want you here.