"Audible Illusion" Verse of my demo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
shit, just tryin to see what anybody thinks bout this shit

doin what i can i play the role of master strategist/ navigatin thru this twisted maze high off of cannabis/avoidin interaction with all negative inhabitants, and any situation if its lookin kinda scandolous/i aint fallin for no bullshit because im a rationalist/ make all of my desicions with wisdom so passionate/ because i know theres cash-to-get, straight out the hands of these fascist advocates/ thats why im runnin thru theyre fucked up system like a laxitive/ the microphones my favorite weapon to cause damage-with/and when we done, we'll leave the game in bandages/ walkin out the back with cash as fat as sandwiches/ just like some capitalist-savages, im out here gridin in the system spawnin seeds like cabbages/ we kickin off the beginin of a movement, no matter what you do you gonna feel my influence/ we move in groups and every move that we make is rooted deep into music/ and im right here standin in the sound boothe producin/as if im super human makin magic music with fussion,so when you think you hearin me its just an audible illusion/

A

All Out HOGG

i aint fallin for no bullshit because im a rationalist/ make all of my desicions with wisdom so passionate/ because i know theres cash-to-get, straight out the hands of these fascist advocates/

^^^IM DIGGEN THAT SHIT