AU plugin help for Logic 7.2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
Soo I bought this AU plugin from EastWest called Vapor for 99 bucks right. Then I find out that the new version of Logic doesn't support VST plugins. So I go to the website and download the 1.0.8. update for the Vapor and that sh*t still doesn't show up under the AU plugin menu and it doesn't even show up when I go to the Logic AU editor where it shows validation for the plugins.

Can anybody help me out?

I thought it was plug and play easy sh*t. Not internet wild goose chase search for the right hotfix or update bullsh*t. As you can tell I'm pretty frustrated right now. The guy at Guitar Center said it should work fine but he didn't sound too sure of himself. If I can't depend on the guy who sold it to me I don't know what to do. So I came here.

May 16, 2002
It says it has both versions on it when I downloaded it. So I installed it using the AU one only and it didn't show up in Logic. Then I went online and downloaded the upgrade installed that shit and it still didn't show up.

I just wanna know if I'm doin somethin wrong. Otherwise I guess I'll buy that stuff you posted up. Thanks by the way.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
You could be doing something wrong in logic, but I don't know because I don't use the app. My only advice at this point is to yank off the plugin in question, clear your computer of all files associated with it and do a new install. Maybe your AUValidation is corrupt? Maybe this will help?

To clear Logic\'s AU cache:
- Start Logic
- Under Logic -> Preferences, choose \"Start AU Manager\"
- When the \"Logic Audio Units Manager\" appears, choose \"Reset & Rescan All\"

To enable a failed AU:
- Start Logic
- Under Logic -> Preferences, choose \"Start AU Manager\"
- When the \"Logic Audio Units Manager\" appears, scroll down to the failed AU, and tick the box to the left of it to enable it. This may cause Logic to issue warning messages (\"You are using
incompatible Audio Units\"); you can safely ignore them.

Also, please repair OSX disk permissions using the Disk Utility Tool \"First Aid\" (utilities folder on MacHD>applications>Disk Utility)!
Select the MacHD and click on \"repair volume permissions\"