ATTN: Unemployed Motherfuckers..Clean Up The Oil Spill!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
TEMPORARY WORKERS FOR GULF COAST OIL SPILL NEEDED IMMEDIATELY

Shamrock Environmental Corporation has been contracted to provide support personnel to assist with the oil spill clean-up throughout the Gulf Coast .

Areas where work may be performed are Louisiana , Mississippi , Alabama , and Florida . All workers will require OS...HA 40-hour Hazardous Waste Operator Training (WE WILL PROVIDE). Successful completion of a physical and drug screen are also required. Each applicant must be 18 years of age or older. The

hours will vary but expect LOTS of overtime.

RATE OF PAY: $13.00/hr. straight time

$19.50/hr. overtime (after 40 hours/week)

PER DIEM: $26.00/day for meals

LODGING: Provided

Work may include, but is not limited to manual labor associated with removing crude oil from impacted beaches, rocks, boom, or any other items that have come in contact with the oil. Technicians may be required to operate pressure washers, mops, rakes, shovels or a variety of other hand tools or environment may include working on or near water, in marshland, beach and estuary locations in hot and humid conditions day or night.

Work is available IMMEDIATELY for safety conscious workers. Transportation to the Gulf Coast will be provided. The HR Group has been contracted to conduct this recruitment.

*Applications MUST be completed at: http://www.shamrockenviro.com/docs/ShamrockEmpApp.pdf

Send resume to: [email protected]
See More
www.shamrockenviro.com

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I got a wife and kids who won't be able to come with me and who have to have rent paid at home. Fuck that bullshit.

Can't take little baby jesus to that oil spill shit...

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
work in the oil sands with OT you'll be making 30-40 dollars per hour. During shut down you'll make 10,000 at the least in a period of 1.5months.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Trust me I know all about the evils of the oil sands, how they are fucking up the water supply and poisoning Fort Chipewyan... I live in Alberta.

But you can't blame the workers most of whom are making more money then they ever will in their life. A lot of whom who went from making to nothing to something. I can't hate their struggle neither. It's a fucked up situation.

I'll never work for the oil sands but I got family who have and who no longer do. Before they got that opportunity they did the bankrupt thing, the drug deal thing, and the prison thing. now they are working legit. Can't hate that.

May 6, 2002
Be careful there's a scam out there where they act like they're gonna hire you, get all your info, and then hire illegals to work under your name and social.