ATTN: Southern California FANS/STREET TEAMERS!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
well, recently, me, the SUBURBAN NOIZE STREET TEAM and the Southern California Strange Music STREET TEAM has been busy as hell promoting online and passing out fliers and putting up posters around the cities here...
here's a schedule of UPCOMING concerts that me and the Southern California Strange Music Street team will be hitting up to promote the Feb. 7th KEY CLUB in HOLLYWOOD TECH N9NE concert..

TONIGHT...@ THE KEY CLUB...GZA of the Wu Tang Clan with DJ Muggz of Cypress Hill CONCERT

January 26th @ San Pedro... BONE THUGS N' HARMONY CONCERT

Feb. 1st @ The House Of Blues in ANAHEIM...... THE GAME concert

Feb. 3rd @ THE KEY CLUB.... Suburban Noize Records' X-CLAN cd release Party feat. Jurrassic 5's Chali 2na

Feb. 3rd @ THE VAULT 350.....The Angry Samoans and The Smut Peddlers rock concert...some of us will promote here and some of us will promote at the Key Club at the same night/day.

Feb. 4th @ The House Of Blues in SUNSET.... THE GAME concert

Feb. 5th @ The House of Blues in SUNSET.... THE GAME concert.

hit me up at: [email protected]
if anyone on this board's interested in meeting up at ANY of these concerts to help pass out fliers and put up posters!! if you see me and I give you stuff to promote with, feel free to put them at local record stores,

HERE ARE SOME RANDOM STREET TEAMING TIPS:
I know Albertson's grocery stores has a special wall for THE PUBLIC to post whatever they want.....

SOME GAMESTOP stores are cool to let ya'll leave fliers there, it depends on how cool the manager is....

if a cop for your fliers/posters... just give it to them... if they're just SECURITY.... just RUN.

If you're putting up the posters, do them as fast as you can because cops will go after you if they catch you putting them up...me and others had to run to our cars and run away from them a couple of times now...especially in hollywood...

try not to park your car too long because the taxi drivers will also call the cops on you!

when you leave fliers at a store, don't leave too damn much! put like the amount the size of half your pointer finger.

wear a hat and 2 SHIRTS... so if cops/security sees you and warns you the first time, take off your hat and 1st shirt and continue fliering/putting up posters!!

that's all I can think of right now...so yeah, good luck!