ATTN: LYNCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2008
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=5838604

You live in an altered reality, brother. I find it laughable that you think it is ME who betrayed YOU. Your greatest talent, besides your abilities as a lyricist, is picking people who will be loyal to you to the detriment of their own livelihood, health, & wealth. I spent the better part of a decade defending you to the people who questioned your credibility, let alone your talent. On numerous occasions I showed up at your door w/ the pistols & the resolve to handle the bullshit you routinely bring into your life & the lives of those who love you. And I was down w/ you before your fame, dude. But you betrayed me, Lynch. You lied to me, you manipulated me & others in Siccmade to your own selfish ends. And you are intelligent enough to know this in your heart, say what you will. You got Makaveli in you, I’ll give you that. But that’s where the buck stops. Yeah, you will find new folks who will buy into your bullshit—Lynch is a cool cat, he’s down to earth, he real—& you will use them until their use to you expires. I’ve seen it happen a million times. I only wish those people a shorter life span in your orbit than mine. Nobody deserves the abuse you dish out. Period. Me, Art B., Hyst, COS, Tall Cann, Zagg, Rip, etc. If I’ve forgotten anybody, forgive me, the list is long indeed.

I left Siccmade because of the issues around Sicx. Not about a higher position, not because X offered a better deal. Make no mistake about it. The culture of support you created around Sicx for the foul shit he did? Unacceptable, brother. Yeah, I still got love for him; we were real tight, once. But my love for him is tough love & does not excuse his actions. You keep perpetuating this myth that he was somehow wronged, that he might not have done it, & this sickens me. (It also sickens me that we are still discussing this in a public forum; the man who keeps stirring up this issue publicly w/ his hyperbole? That would be you.) It stains us all, brother. I wish you could see that. Sicx plead guilty because he did it. And he made his apology in court. I’ve read the transcripts. It’s too bad you haven’t. How long has he been in there? And you still haven’t talked w/ him? You are seriously mistaken in thinking giving him shout-outs in songs might purchase you any street cred. It only further exposes you as a misguided man to the real kids on the street, in the grit & grind, on some real gangster shit, & the men doing time in the penitentiary. This is not gangster, brother. Make no mistake about it.

As for beef on the internet, I’m cool. I had to respond to this, but from here on out I would appreciate you hitting me up on my celly. The number ain’t changed. I’ve sent a message to you w/ my number just in case. This shit is tiresome & I’m intent on being a grown man on some grown man shit. Yeah, X spoke on it. He felt compelled to. You already know my position & bringing me up is only to your detriment. I am about peace, these days. Looking into my son’s eyes, what else is there?

Capeesh?

‘Nuff said.

May 30, 2006

You live in an altered reality, brother. I find it laughable that you think it is ME who betrayed YOU. Your greatest talent, besides your abilities as a lyricist, is picking people who will be loyal to you to the detriment of their own livelihood, health, & wealth. I spent the better part of a decade defending you to the people who questioned your credibility, let alone your talent. On numerous occasions I showed up at your door w/ the pistols & the resolve to handle the bullshit you routinely bring into your life & the lives of those who love you. And I was down w/ you before your fame, dude. But you betrayed me, Lynch. You lied to me, you manipulated me & others in Siccmade to your own selfish ends. And you are intelligent enough to know this in your heart, say what you will. You got Makaveli in you, I?ll give you that. But that?s where the buck stops. Yeah, you will find new folks who will buy into your bullshit?Lynch is a cool cat, he?s down to earth, he real?& you will use them until their use to you expires. I?ve seen it happen a million times. I only wish those people a shorter life span in your orbit than mine. Nobody deserves the abuse you dish out. Period. Me, Art B., Hyst, COS, Tall Cann, Zagg, Rip, etc. If I?ve forgotten anybody, forgive me, the list is long indeed.

I left Siccmade because of the issues around Sicx. Not about a higher position, not because X offered a better deal. Make no mistake about it. The culture of support you created around Sicx for the foul shit he did? Unacceptable, brother. Yeah, I still got love for him; we were real tight, once. But my love for him is tough love & does not excuse his actions. You keep perpetuating this myth that he was somehow wronged, that he might not have done it, & this sickens me. (It also sickens me that we are still discussing this in a public forum; the man who keeps stirring up this issue publicly w/ his hyperbole? That would be you.) It stains us all, brother. I wish you could see that. Sicx plead guilty because he did it. And he made his apology in court. I?ve read the transcripts. It?s too bad you haven?t. How long has he been in there? And you still haven?t talked w/ him? You are seriously mistaken in thinking giving him shout-outs in songs might purchase you any street cred. It only further exposes you as a misguided man to the real kids on the street, in the grit & grind, on some real gangster shit, & the men doing time in the penitentiary. This is not gangster, brother. Make no mistake about it.

As for beef on the internet, I?m cool. I had to respond to this, but from here on out I would appreciate you hitting me up on my celly. The number ain?t changed. I?ve sent a message to you w/ my number just in case. This shit is tiresome & I?m intent on being a grown man on some grown man shit. Yeah, X spoke on it. He felt compelled to. You already know my position & bringing me up is only to your detriment. I am about peace, these days. Looking into my son?s eyes, what else is there?

Capeesh?

?Nuff said.
Good shit Loki...U were real and mature about this shit.....Stay up homie.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
loki seems like a real intelligent dude.

this is MY opinion though, i can only take him in doses, which is why i honestly felt that ignition wasnt high on my list of fav. i mean an X cd?!?! WTF?! THIS AINT AN X CD?!?! type shit.

just my thought, handle your hustle. got nothing but respect

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
really you cant do nuthin but respect someone who takes his position and stands by it regardless of what it may cost them.....i aint really a fan of some of Loki's new work but dude seems like he's down to earth and I cant do nuthin but respect that....~2`

Aug 27, 2007

As for beef on the internet, I’m cool. I had to respond to this, but from here on out I would appreciate you hitting me up on my celly. The number ain’t changed. I’ve sent a message to you w/ my number just in case. This shit is tiresome & I’m intent on being a grown man on some grown man shit. Yeah, X spoke on it. He felt compelled to. You already know my position & bringing me up is only to your detriment. I am about peace, these days. Looking into my son’s eyes, what else is there?

Capeesh?

‘Nuff said.
Aren't you the one that posted all this first? lol I know its "supposedly" all X-Raided's words..... but to tell you the truth the stuff that I read looked suspiciously like what you had said in an article you did a review with couple years back. Im not saying you added some extra shit in there but....?

Apr 8, 2006
Stop talkin bout gettin screwed over man....fact of the matter is nobody even heard of you till "Thats what I said" dropped
And if it wernt 4 Lynch u never woulda gottin half the exposure u did.
Fact of the matter is EVERYONE u listed as getting fucked over R just Lynches background rappers...Yeah maybe a few of yall got sum spits but would yall really even sell if u did drop....NOT REALLY....the only way u would sell is if Lynch was hott again and thats the only reason u ever did...I know thats the only thing that had me by yr shit was the fact u was incorporated with Lynch...yeah I like yr style 2 but I never even woulda known.
Obviously if he cant even drop his own shit why yall cryin about not gettin on?
I understand if you have personal differances n thats why u went over 2 X's label than cool, but dont come up here talkin bout gettin done dusty on a buisness tip if the man himself can barely hang on ya dig?

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Stop talkin bout gettin screwed over man....fact of the matter is nobody even heard of you till "Thats what I said" dropped
Fact of the matter is EVERYONE u listed as getting fucked over R just Lynches background rappers...Yeah maybe a few of yall got sum spits but would yall really even sell if u did drop....NOT REALLY....the only way u would sell is if Lynch was hott again and thats the only reason u ever did...I know thats the only thing that had me by yr shit was the fact u was incorporated with Lynch...yeah I like yr style 2 but I never even woulda known.
I understand if you have personal differances n thats why u went over 2 X's label than cool, but dont come up here talkin bout gettin done dusty on a buisness tip if the man himself can barely hang on ya dig?

so all rappers just fall out of the sky and go platinum? so killa tay aint shit without c bo? outlaws aint shit without pac? turf talk aint shit without 40? fab aint shit with out mac dre? i mean you get the point man. it aint any rappers fault they are in the position they are in to break their first record. dont make them weaker rappers. had loki pulled the pin out that grenade on a solo song on the same cd would he still have a gold record and a fan base? sure he would.... but to totally discredit anyone based on association is lame.

Jun 1, 2002
SO THE BASIC POINT YOU'RE TRYIN TO MAKE HERE IS LYNCH PUT LOKI ON? WELL DONE. EVERYBODY GETS PUT ON BY SOMEBODY. FIND ANOTHER ANGLE.

Jun 1, 2002

You live in an altered reality, brother. I find it laughable that you think it is ME who betrayed YOU. Your greatest talent, besides your abilities as a lyricist, is picking people who will be loyal to you to the detriment of their own livelihood, health, & wealth. I spent the better part of a decade defending you to the people who questioned your credibility, let alone your talent. On numerous occasions I showed up at your door w/ the pistols & the resolve to handle the bullshit you routinely bring into your life & the lives of those who love you. And I was down w/ you before your fame, dude. But you betrayed me, Lynch. You lied to me, you manipulated me & others in Siccmade to your own selfish ends. And you are intelligent enough to know this in your heart, say what you will. You got Makaveli in you, I’ll give you that. But that’s where the buck stops. Yeah, you will find new folks who will buy into your bullshit—Lynch is a cool cat, he’s down to earth, he real—& you will use them until their use to you expires. I’ve seen it happen a million times. I only wish those people a shorter life span in your orbit than mine. Nobody deserves the abuse you dish out. Period. Me, Art B., Hyst, COS, Tall Cann, Zagg, Rip, etc. If I’ve forgotten anybody, forgive me, the list is long indeed.

I left Siccmade because of the issues around Sicx. Not about a higher position, not because X offered a better deal. Make no mistake about it. The culture of support you created around Sicx for the foul shit he did? Unacceptable, brother. Yeah, I still got love for him; we were real tight, once. But my love for him is tough love & does not excuse his actions. You keep perpetuating this myth that he was somehow wronged, that he might not have done it, & this sickens me. (It also sickens me that we are still discussing this in a public forum; the man who keeps stirring up this issue publicly w/ his hyperbole? That would be you.) It stains us all, brother. I wish you could see that. Sicx plead guilty because he did it. And he made his apology in court. I’ve read the transcripts. It’s too bad you haven’t. How long has he been in there? And you still haven’t talked w/ him? You are seriously mistaken in thinking giving him shout-outs in songs might purchase you any street cred. It only further exposes you as a misguided man to the real kids on the street, in the grit & grind, on some real gangster shit, & the men doing time in the penitentiary. This is not gangster, brother. Make no mistake about it.

Capeesh?

‘Nuff said.
YOU ALLREADY KNOW CUZZIN.

Apr 8, 2006
so all rappers just fall out of the sky and go platinum? so killa tay aint shit without c bo? outlaws aint shit without pac? turf talk aint shit without 40? fab aint shit with out mac dre? i mean you get the point man. it aint any rappers fault they are in the position they are in to break their first record. dont make them weaker rappers. had loki pulled the pin out that grenade on a solo song on the same cd would he still have a gold record and a fan base? sure he would.... but to totally discredit anyone based on association is lame.
Look I'm not discrediting anybody.

I dont really know the buisness that well but from the outside it seems Loki's blamin Lynch 4 not puttin out the work that his camp took time 2 do.
I'm like what the hell u expect if the guy can't even drop his own material how can get mad for him not droppin yours?
What is he still able 2 release other peoples shit n he just aint droppin his own by choice? Seems unlikely
I'm sure he's just as frusterated as the rest of his people....if not more!
So my point wasnt discredit by association or who put on who but how u gunna get mad @ sombody with there hands tied especially the guy who made it all possible.

B

BROTHA LYNCH HUNG

I dont really know the buisness that well but from the outside it seems Loki's blamin Lynch 4 not puttin out the work that his camp took time 2 do.
I'm like what the hell u expect if the guy can't even drop his own material how can get mad for him not droppin yours?
What is he still able 2 release other peoples shit n he just aint droppin his own by choice? Seems unlikely
So my point wasnt discredit by association or who put on who but how u gunna get mad @ sombody with there hands tied especially the guy who made it all possible.
real shit Red

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com

well how your first post read to me was different then how you just explained it.

there are only 3 reasons artists dont drop records early and often. scared of failure, they broke,or they too fucking greedy.

there are 1000 ways to drop a cd. if it was purely about music the artists can get they shit out. excuses excuses............

soounds like a bunch of hogg wash to me!!!!!
yeeeeehaaaaaaawwwwwww

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
all imma say is....talking shit about people whom exist in real life via myspace...is lame...i dont care if youre willing to fight or kill the person your talking about, bringing up shit that aint for the computer, on a public social site like myspace, for everyone to speak on...just aint right. even with a small following of people who read your bulletins, and thats how you feel, its between like....two or three people..and not that way... all of those people whom you let into the business (anyone with a myspace account who had you as a friend) were able to take sides, or skewer theyre opinion of the issue.

i dont think anyone was asking you to support a child molester

and you coulda said you left siccmade because of differences...instead of letting us know all of that..

then we have scix wifes sister in the thread going into details...i dunno..that shit was weird...

i think what everyone wanted was to be spoken to personally about the matter, man to man...now i was on lokis friends list and i saw the once active bulletin that started all this shit. and my opinion is, it shouldnt have been wrote, thats why it was deleted. if you leave siccmade or madiscc or whatever imo thats your business, but putting the whole shit on front street....i dunno....i can see why lynch and tall can responded they way they did (in a myspace bulletin reply, not even in real life..thats how they saw it..)

i just sorta lost respect that day. it seemed like loki might have been more intowritign a eloquent bulletin that brought forth conversation with his fans...than keping things respectful and dealing with the shit between eachother and not on myspace.

you just dont air out family business like that..yuo speak to those involved and handle it internally, and not asfter the myspace fact...and i saw the hundreds of replies, and 60 percent of them were like 'fuck lynch ill never buy his music again' and etc etc...was that right to do? i dont htink so. and i see why lynch and tall can themselves went to the bulletin in question.

and this is another bulletin starting shit? i dunno. damn.

coulda been dealt withanother way...now so and so is sour with so and so..

i think loki got spits, off topic. but thats doin 4 much. thats just my opinion tho. myspace aint the way to handle it.

Apr 8, 2006
Yeah but than again myspace or texting is also a good thing....4 one you aint gunna get in2 a yellin match.
And you gunna get what you need 2 say out without all the testosterone getting in the way!
Than when you have yr face 2 face yr more likely 2 be understanding instead of being so angry....
I got alot homies that'll agree with you Gas n would rather jus talk man 2 man....But I like 2 get things figured out best I can without all that huffin n puffin gettin in the way!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
well i cant help but think that myspace bulletin im talking about (not the one he posted) is really what started alot of this shit...and by the way lynch and tall can g responded on lokis myspace to the post, it looked like he was mad that he put all that shit on myspace for a buncha kids who dont even know about it, to miscontrue.....so to me it started looking like a one sided thing for a second...instead of talking to lynch about it one on one..and by one on one, i mean..it coulda been in text! or cell phone! i just saw how many people decided to talk shit about lynch at that particular moment because they were fans of loki and on his freinds list....so it sort of set a divide between fans...

i see where loki is coming from in severing his ties because he feels lynch is supporting or 'looking the other way' over some shit thats not forgivable...i just didnt think that was the right place to say it..

its like if me and you was homies red dragon, and i went on ya page and seen you wrote 3 pages about me, or insinuating how i think about someone that im keeping personal business.. and then a buncha kids are giving you replies about the situation that dont even get it, i might feel a certain way about you airing out our 'dirty laundry'...im not sayin i would, but its possible, you know?

it just got way too far into detail. the only think loki needed to speak on was that he left siccmade over differences and it coulda got left there.

to me lynch took disrespect over not only the fact is was in public but a dude that knows him, puitting it on myspace when he has his number....and i remember seeing tall can threaten to knock his ass out over it in the responses...alot of them peopel responding had some foul shit to say...

i mean at the end of the day sicxs issue..is sicx issue...and that bulleitn made it look like its lynchs issue and hes riding for the man, when in reality the way i see it is hes not speaking on the shit UNTIL HE SPEAKS TO HIM FACE TO FACE.

i can see why lynch would want the same respect from loki and the bulletin im speaking on, did come hella left field. so although im sure it was invented to vent, it got bigger than he expected because he was talking about personal shit....and im sure thats where lynch feels loki turned his back.

i just remember seeing that bulletin like 'oh shit....here goes the neighboorhood...' so i know it was partly just uncalled for....unfortunatly lynch took alot of the disrespect due to being cool with sicx. lynch didnt need to lose fans over a personal issue that peole from the outside, aint gonna understand.

it was eventually deleted...and obviously for a reason

Apr 8, 2006
well how your first post read to me was different then how you just explained it.

there are only 3 reasons artists dont drop records early and often. scared of failure, they broke,or they too fucking greedy.

there are 1000 ways to drop a cd. if it was purely about music the artists can get they shit out. excuses excuses............

soounds like a bunch of hogg wash to me!!!!!
yeeeeehaaaaaaawwwwwww
Whatver u say dawg If I was one of the gr8est underground rappers EVER I'd expect my pay accordingly as well.
Shit fools actin like he's only been in it 4 himself the whole time cuz THEY GREEDY!!
How many rappers has this guy either put on or put money in there pocket cuz of his skill.....2 MANY 4 ME 2 LIST OFF TOP....and he does it cuz he is they homie...u know how i can tell?....cuz the fool can put on better talent than he has done but he chooses 2 fuck with average rappers cuz he has loyalty and when the time is right I'm sure he gunna carry all on his back 2 the top!
Why dont these fools be a lil more understanding...And if it's that big of a deal than go somewherte else.

Apr 8, 2006
well i cant help but think that myspace bulletin im talking about (not the one he posted) is really what started alot of this shit...and by the way lynch and tall can g responded on lokis myspace to the post, it looked like he was mad that he put all that shit on myspace for a buncha kids who dont even know about it, to miscontrue.....so to me it started looking like a one sided thing for a second...instead of talking to lynch about it one on one..and by one on one, i mean..it coulda been in text! or cell phone! i just saw how many people decided to talk shit about lynch at that particular moment because they were fans of loki and on his freinds list....so it sort of set a divide between fans...

i see where loki is coming from in severing his ties because he feels lynch is supporting or 'looking the other way' over some shit thats not forgivable...i just didnt think that was the right place to say it..

its like if me and you was homies red dragon, and i went on ya page and seen you wrote 3 pages about me, or insinuating how i think about someone that im keeping personal business.. and then a buncha kids are giving you replies about the situation that dont even get it, i might feel a certain way about you airing out our 'dirty laundry'...im not sayin i would, but its possible, you know?

it just got way too far into detail. the only think loki needed to speak on was that he left siccmade over differences and it coulda got left there.

to me lynch took disrespect over not only the fact is was in public but a dude that knows him, puitting it on myspace when he has his number....and i remember seeing tall can threaten to knock his ass out over it in the responses...alot of them peopel responding had some foul shit to say...

i mean at the end of the day sicxs issue..is sicx issue...and that bulleitn made it look like its lynchs issue and hes riding for the man, when in reality the way i see it is hes not speaking on the shit UNTIL HE SPEAKS TO HIM FACE TO FACE.

i can see why lynch would want the same respect from loki and the bulletin im speaking on, did come hella left field. so although im sure it was invented to vent, it got bigger than he expected because he was talking about personal shit....and im sure thats where lynch feels loki turned his back.

i just remember seeing that bulletin like 'oh shit....here goes the neighboorhood...' so i know it was partly just uncalled for....unfortunatly lynch took alot of the disrespect due to being cool with sicx. lynch didnt need to lose fans over a personal issue that peole from the outside, aint gonna understand.

it was eventually deleted...and obviously for a reason
Hmmm ok I was kinda hazy about what you was talkin bout,I didn't even know none of what happened,I was actually kinda backwards on it.
But shoot the niggas name is LOKI hahaha get it?
Yeah that sounds like some triflen shit....It almost seems 2 me the loki had this idea of blowin up real big n when it didn't happen n they got the bad luck he's now blamin everything on Lynch.
Maybe he's just jealous of other friends n dont like that the spotlight went 2 other rappers....which is kinda fucked 2 me cuz he already dropped 2 c.d's.
I dunno ya know....maybe i'm being byast cuz I really dont know anything but this what it seems from the outs.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
well thats the other thing. because at the time, loki was known for typing out really intelligent blogs on the state of hip hop/rap/gangsta rap music and i was into reading them, because they evoked some intelligent talks on issues. i was checking for his new blogs, not his new music. no disrespect. and im sure loki realized that if he got peopel to read the blogs, theyd come to check a little music, too. i know not many people in here had loki on their myspace friends list much less checked the blogs so it would be REALLY EASY for loki to just type this and everyone be in the dark. but i remember seeing it and just shaking my head at the fact it had gotten to the point where siccmade artists were on myspace blogs seeing shit for the first time and wanting to fight over them putting it in the air for everyone to talk...like alot of the shit thrown on sicx that day landed on lynch seconhand due to how it was wrote.. alot of the people whom read these blogs werent necessarily 'in the know' types..so lokis opinion on the issue, in their eyes, is 100% as theyre there to read and observe and speak opinons on the blog. so of course it brought alot of people saying 'fuck siccmade! i never knew that!' blah blah...and i in no way mean to stir the pot of beef but it seemed that whole expose on the blogs about sicx, segwayed into loki taking on the blocstar imprint...

it DID look like promotion for blocstar

and it DID shit on siccmade/madesicc in the process..which is why lynch would speak up..becuse it looked like he was shitting on his name and what he built...

depending on who you ask that might be considered turning your back on someone...dunno..

id hate to think that this is what started everything tho.

lets be real, does loki/yall just lynch to be more vocal about the sicx issue? if so, why? why does it matter? does it boil down to mutha fuckas just not respecting lynchs code of silence on an issue that cannot be respected or vouched for AT ALL?

just some thoughts..cuz it seems like everyones pussyfooting around the issue..