ATTN: Komatose aka Kissa

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2007
I think we got one shot with me and mars in it.. and the rest were taken by some chick who was snappin' "secret photos"...i will find her and murder her.. cuz we don't take secret shots.. i wonder if she got pics of that one guy molesting my ass...*hmmm*

Jul 3, 2007
Ha..thanks.. i was worn the fuck out.. that is what i look like after 12 hours of work, a 3 hour car ride that is only supposed to be an hour and a 1/2 at most.. but we got lost... and i believe that pic was taken after some random guy asked me if he could touch my ass cuz its so amazing.. then he proceeded to grind against me for the remainder of the time i was there.. it truely was a humbling experience. Yeah.. I'm really that short..

Jakub- how come he texts you pictures? i text him... and don't even get a response.. *sadfuckingface*

UNGOD- Very perceptive.. i live for the handle bars.. ive sported em for a good portion of my life..

Tax- I don't think it was you unless your name is really Trey and you live in Tulsa..

Dennis- Thanks!! *hearts and hugs*

Aug 1, 2007
Mars said he was gonna text me pics from the tour to post on here, but that's the only one he's sent me. He doesn't answer my texts half the time either, so don't worry. His phone has a mind of its own though. It calls me all the time and leaves long ass messages on my voicemail. This morning I was diggin some song he was bumpin while his phone was recording a message.

Mar 22, 2007
Ha..thanks.. i was worn the fuck out.. that is what i look like after 12 hours of work, a 3 hour car ride that is only supposed to be an hour and a 1/2 at most.. but we got lost... and i believe that pic was taken after some random guy asked me if he could touch my ass cuz its so amazing.. then he proceeded to grind against me for the remainder of the time i was there.. it truely was a humbling experience. Yeah.. I'm really that short..

Jakub- how come he texts you pictures? i text him... and don't even get a response.. *sadfuckingface*

UNGOD- Very perceptive.. i live for the handle bars.. ive sported em for a good portion of my life..

Tax- I don't think it was you unless your name is really Trey and you live in Tulsa..

^ Welcome..You look HOT even though your worked and drove ^

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com

Nice to meet you, you'll get sick of me soon so when you decide to kill me, don't hesitate

Jul 3, 2007
Dennis.. you love me.. *hearts and hugs*

SMcrazy.. i don't post here enough to get sick of you... i'm tryin' to change.. but damnit.. i'm too good at stayin' away...

*texts mars random bullshit*