ATTN: KOMAIN!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
RAE...

What's crackin pimpin... I'ma have tha song done on Sunday... then i can send it out on Tuesday... is that strait.. i'm just real busy, still workin this bullshit factory job and i gotta lot of music this week... show in chicago on friday, radio interview on Saturday... but i will have tha song ready to ship to u on Tuesday... holla back, let me know tha re

Ko

May 2, 2002
www.westsiderap.com
Yo Ko, what happened to ya boy Nity? I ain't never heard nuttin from him after I sent him your article. He chopped it (I guess he didn't like half of it), posted it on his site and never gave me no credit fo it. He ain't returnin no emails and changed his phone number. Ya talk to him lately? Ya know what's goin on? Ya got a new contact number fo him? Holla homie, let me know if ya can help me get in touch with him. Thanx.

Later!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Komain said:
RAE...

What's crackin pimpin... I'ma have tha song done on Sunday... then i can send it out on Tuesday... is that strait.. i'm just real busy, still workin this bullshit factory job and i gotta lot of music this week... show in chicago on friday, radio interview on Saturday... but i will have tha song ready to ship to u on Tuesday... holla back, let me know tha re

Ko

KOMAIN - It's gravvy folks....hit me when it's sent out aight....your already listed on the tracklist so do that there! & I got your pm & this should answer that folks! You got the address still?

PR.

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
Schizo...

That sounds like him... don't know what's up wit cat, don't talk to him much... we ain't tight like that... i got his phone number tho... just email me and i'll reply back and give it to u... that was bogus... i thought tha article was tight tho... in tha future if u wanna do business or whateva, anything to help me out... just contact me personally, that way u know it will be handled right, ya feel... i don't rely on cat no more... get at me and i'll give u his number...

RAE...

4sho pimpin... i still got tha addy, i'll let u know when it's out... stay up folks...

Ko