ATTN. ALCOHOLICS!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 5, 2006
CHECK OUT MY PATNA'S WEBSITE. HE'S SELLIN INFLATABLE BEERBONGS, THE SITE HAS DRINKIN GAMES, PICTURES, VIDEOS, N BUNCH OF COOL SHIT. CHECK IT OUT YOU'RE GONNA WANT ONE OF THESE BEER BONGS! IT WILL TRIP PEOPLE OUT AT PARTIES! ITS A PRETTY BAD WEB SITE!

http://beersudz.com/

Oct 5, 2006
real alcoholics dont give a fuck about a game
yea but real alcoholics dont ind drinkin from a beerbong N everyone knows its a bitch to take a beer bong from party to party or even get one in the bar/club. at this site you can get one that is inflatable so you jus stick it in your pocket N take it out N blow it up when you get to the spot! N the games jus make drinkin a little more fun!

Mar 4, 2007
yeah, i wanna see how big these fuckin "jellyfish" beer bongs are, cause if allthey gonna hold is like 1/2 a can then thats some bullshit, but i kinda wanna get one for my girl since she likes drinkin and i know she ain't seen one of these...plus her b day is comin up...

and oh shit its gonna be her 21st....
yeah so just inform me on how much it holds, it didn't say on the item description ont he page.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
women dont need drinking games. they need like, two shots. thats far from a drinking game.

and fucking a clearly drunk as fuck girl is just sleazy to me.

you ever go to a bar and see a nigga damn near dragging a mumbling chick out the bar by her ankles

chicks will get body rocked off two mike hard lemonades. drinking games aint even fair