ATTENTION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
POLITICS IS POLITICS PLEASE DONT POST THEM IN HERE IM NOT TRYING TO BE A DICK TO YOU YOUNGSTERS BUT THEY DONT BELONG HERE OR ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE NET

Oct 10, 2004
nah you got it twisted i aint trying to ban you or anyone what im trying to do is keep politics offline if your a homeboy coo but the net aint no place to speak about prison or NF or dirt of mindless threats from a nobody about murder keep it simple keep it coo dont have the pigs lookin at yourself or me or anyone else cuz you wanna pop dumb shit now im not saying you cuz i cant remember one post you made but the rules are pretty easy to understand

Aug 21, 2005
^^ I got ya I just meant like there has been hella changes since I've been postin in the past 6 months. I agree with you, The reason I got on this shit is to peep out new music and shit. All the changes that have been made are cool cause now the forum is focused on music. To hell with everything else.

Nov 28, 2005
For realz tunez I don't bang and even I was think foo's be running they mouth too much. And seems like its the youngsters doin this shit. Or the young minded anyway.

Mar 12, 2005
TUNEZ_PWP said:
POLITICS IS POLITICS PLEASE DONT POST THEM IN HERE IM NOT TRYING TO BE A DICK TO YOU YOUNGSTERS BUT THEY DONT BELONG HERE OR ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE NET
FINALLY A MODERATOR SPEAKING UP, IF EAST CO CO CONTINUES AS A GANG SITE, THEY SHUT THIS FORUM DOWN.

Dec 21, 2005
YEAH, U OR OTHER MODERATORZ NEED TO KEEP DELETE THAT FOO CRIMINAL 909'Z POZT ON EVERY THREADZ, CUZ PPL B PAY ATTENTION TO HIM BARKIN' N SHIT. ANYONE ELZE ON HERE GETTIN' TIRED OF HIZ STUPID AZZ. FOREAL!!