(ATTENTION WOODIE)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 5, 2005
www.geocities.com
Yo Ene, your box is full so I couldn't send this through private message. Wanted to get at you about helping me doing my front cover photo shot. Im gonna be gathering a bunch of homie's from VCN and CHAPMAN to get this cover shot done. I talked to Richards mom over by the park and she said to get at you homie. Think you could help us out a bit? Also get at me about possibly laying some tracks down on this CD. I know you busy as fuck, but see what you can do for a homie in the area. All the funds good to go for promo and all that. NO LOVE gonna take care of the front sheets to get this shit on the shelves come october. Get at me ENE, gracias.

Mr.Trix
FrontLine Production

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY HOMIE AND RIGHT NOW HAVIN' GROUP PHOTO SHOOTS ISN'T A SMART THING TO DO....YOU'D BE SURPRISE WHAT THE AUTHORITIES DO TO USE THEM AS A WAY TO GATHER INFO AND SLANDER THE CHARACTERS OF CITIZENS....THE NE5 COVER BROUGHT UNNECESSARY HEAT....BUT IT'S YOUR CALL, STAY UP AND I WISH YOU THE BEST....AND ANYTHING I RECORD NOW WHEN I DO GET TIME TO ZONE OUT AND GATHER THOUGHTS I'M KEEPIN' FOR EAST CO. CO. RECORDS SO WE HAVE ENOUGH MATERIAL TO PUT OUT AND SURVIVE ON.

Jul 5, 2005
www.geocities.com
I feel you ENE, good looking for the advice on the pictures. You know what you talking bout so we gonna listen to what you gotta offer. Sorry to hear about you not being able to lay some tracks with us. But its a must that you keep East CoCo rollin for sure. If you know any homeboys who wanna lay some tracks down have'em get at me. "1 Luv EnE"

Mr.Trix
FrontLine Productions

Feb 19, 2004
Q-VOLE TRIX.... NEVER MET YOU BUT THIS IS TRICKS DE NORTH SIDE MADERA.... I WAS WAUNDERING AROUND CHICO ONE NIGHT AND MET A FEW HOMIES FROM V.C.N .. DO YOU KNOW JQ? HE SHOT ME A SAMPLE CD WHEN WE MET. JUST CURRIOUS.. HOLLA. TRICKS

Jul 5, 2005
www.geocities.com
Not much homeboy, I know a few people from VCN, I just moved up to the chico area and live in a scrap infested city called Orland. Met a few people from VCN and alot of peeps from hamilton. His name sounds familar homeboy but I met so many people its hard to remember, feel me? The only two I really chill wit is Mac and his little brother P.D "petey" Get back at me homie.

Mr.Trix
FRONTLINE PRODUCTIONS