Attention Tech "Fans"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2003
psychopathic its not even a hip-hop label its just a bunch a white trash bitches
who the fuck cares about that gay ass label
you think tech will sell more merch. if he joined the label that is some stupid ass shit

Nov 14, 2002
tech is not that stupid to fuck up his career and jump on with icp
You don't know enough about the music business to fill a thimble, do you?
and twiztid are the biggest group on psychopatic after the clowns, do you tink they make more money than tech? i dont
Not that I give a fuck, because (and I've said this before) I don't particularly care about Tech and his finances (because its none of my fuckin' business), but I believe the Twiztid vs. Tech money issue might be debatable.
:thumbs:

well sence this dumbass whats to get thinking about shyt, heres somethign for ya. What whould you do if my mom came over to your house in the morings after you just went to sleep and tryed to have sex with you? How would you escape the crushing prssure of my mom fat ass? How could you forget to lock your doors?
Any ways Tech N9ne is about music, not what record label he is on, so if he went to some other record label, cool, if he stays, cool. I don't care. He is good and for anybody who would stop listing to Tech if he left should be shot and draged mehind my mother while she was running after she sits on you and humps you like a wild dog.

Jan 7, 2003
This is to the people that believe that they soley listen to Tech N9ne....just a little info if you listen to Tech N9ne and not Strange Music....like if your alseep on the other artists....

Do you fail to realize that the other Strange artists are on 98% of tech's music...if not Strange artists...they're are others that are on the tracks....Tech, Grant, Greed, Kutt, Kaliko, BG, Skatter, Snug, 57th Street Rouge Dogs....I mean to say that you listen to just TECH is pretty blind to the fact that Tech, and Tech alone...can you name me the songs only he himself is on?

Nov 14, 2002
Do you fail to realize that the other Strange artists are on 98% of tech's music...if not Strange artists...they're are others that are on the tracks....Tech, Grant, Greed, Kutt, Kaliko, BG, Skatter, Snug, 57th Street Rouge Dogs....I mean to say that you listen to just TECH is pretty blind to the fact that Tech, and Tech alone...can you name me the songs only he himself is on?
Let me put it this way... The "guest" shit on AP?? Wack. All of it. Especially D-12. Grant's on Anghellic? I heard about that, never noticed. Probably because I skip the song he's on, and probably because he's on it.

My point is, I put on Tech cd's and listen to whatever comes along with it. 95% Tech and 5% bullshit isn't the same as 95% bullshit and 5% Tech as a feature.

Jan 7, 2003
Of course I like everyone on Strange...I don't like everything that everyone of them have made...but Zero...you know I am partial to them...There aint one of the artists that I say that I don' t love...They each bring there own talent to Strange...

I'm not saying that you should like all of them, just making a point that I haven't found one song that Tech, and Tech alone is on..."THIS RING" wouldn't be what it is without Kaliko...the lyrics would be the same but the song wouldn't have ended up as tight...in my opinion...

DENA...I can play that too...

Nov 14, 2002
dean!allmighty! said:
I'm not saying that you should like all of them, just making a point that I haven't found one song that Tech, and Tech alone is on..."THIS RING" wouldn't be what it is without Kaliko...the lyrics would be the same but the song wouldn't have ended up as tight...in my opinion...
I feel what you're sayin... It's nothin' against any other artists, I'm just sayin' I rep Tech and that's it. Strange Music is cool and I'll put in a good word for them as well, but me just being honest... I ain't too into Kutt or S&S right now. Grant is cool, but I haven't been able to check out that mixtape or anything recently so...

Jan 7, 2003
TECH's music appeals to a different crowd than Kutt of SS...maybe different fan bases, but there maybe some crossover's...

Like being on tour with ICP...the fans love Tech...but I thought it was a good idea to be with BONE also, because SS, and KUTT'S music may appeal more to those fans...

My heart is with these artists...ya know...I truley see the different talents they all bring to the table...I see how well they work with eachother, give eachother idea's...that's why I believe there music wouldn't be what it is without eachother...

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Zer0.MediA said:
I feel what you're sayin... It's nothin' against any other artists, I'm just sayin' I rep Tech and that's it. Strange Music is cool and I'll put in a good word for them as well, but me just being honest... I ain't too into Kutt or S&S right now. Grant is cool, but I haven't been able to check out that mixtape or anything recently so...
Yeah, that is exactly how I am too.

Sep 16, 2002
I honestly don't see Tech N9ne going to Psychopathic Records......if he ever did, I think that if he frequently has tracks with JUST ICP on them, IT WOULD SUCK...Twiztid..ok, but ICP on numerous Tech N9ne tracks???? oh god....
want a good example??? compare Esham's "TONGUES"(Gothom Overcore) album to Esham's "REPENTANCE"(Psychopathic Records) album...Esham's tracks were WAAAAAAAAAAAAY tighter and way more innovative than most of the REPENTANCE stuff!!
Sorry if any other juggalos dis-agree, but that's just my opinion...
I'd still think that Tech's the shit, but if he was in Psychopathic Records, things wouldn't sound or be cool as in HIS STRANGE MUSIC....also, if he joined Psy it would suck cause they would probably restrict him doing projects with artists that beef with each other...like Eminem.
-Jugga