Attention people who have beem asking for SGDTD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2004
www.MySpace.com
Mars says it does cuz he made it?
I don't take either of them as much of a liar.
Mars is a liar! I’m letting everyone know right now!

Says he is Mexican
LIES!
He is actually Pilipino. I know a Flip when I see one

Says he is from Pittsburg California
LIES!
Everyone know Pittsburg is in Pennsylvania

Once claimed to actually be Ghetto Sideburns
LIES!
Ghetto Sideburns is a real person. He married a white woman, moved to Texas, and is now know as Suburban Sideburns

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
I'll put it out there like this. "Some Girls Deserve To Die" is not the best CD I've recorded. Not even in the top 2. If "Some Girls Desrves To Die" is released, it will probably be released by me first. I own the name not the songs. All everyone is looking forward to is the album cover and a track with Twiztid and Tech.

Nov 3, 2008
I'll put it out there like this. "Some Girls Deserve To Die" is not the best CD I've recorded. Not even in the top 2. If "Some Girls Desrves To Die" is released, it will probably be released by me first. I own the name not the songs. All everyone is looking forward to is the album cover and a track with Twiztid and Tech.
Not true for me. Go suicidal is what im looking for, that was on sgdtd right? i have a shitty version of that ripped to cd live but i would kill someone for a studio version.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Mars. Hows Mad InsanityDOTcom coming?
To be honest I haven't started on it because of the intense recording sessions I have going on right now with me and J RZ, and me and my good friend drugs. But since School House Glock is coming soon I'll be getting it into gear soon to kick up promo. Plus the web address is all over the artwork in the book too.