Attention people who have beem asking for SGDTD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
the question has been asked for years time and time again.
That means people are talking because they have a high intrest of Mars and his music. If they are still talking about the album for all these years, don't you think that might be a accomplishment of Mars to have people still talking about a album that hasn't been released. A album that was unreleased would be forgotten in like a few months, but they're still talking about it, I say that's awsome.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
This thread is stupid.
Some people are casual fans of Mars (or any other type of music), and don't follow every move he makes. Plus, the record has been recorded.. Its not like we're waiting on it to be finished.
I'm sure people still ask when Detox is coming out (even though that never will either).

Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
^^^hahaha exactly. and mars has talked about why sgdtd hasn't been released. its not in his hands. let it go. if it comes out it comes out. if not thats just another one to add to the list. im sure it will see the light of day one day just don't hold your breath.

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
It doesn't exist?
Really?

Even tho Gabe from Apt. 3 says it does?
Mars says it does cuz he made it?

I don't take either of them as much of a liar.
Especially not Gabe. Dude's serious about his music.

If the album is a hoax then haha, but really for all we know the album is two versions by now. The older and the more recent. Just like the cover changes.

Yall too hung up on this album considering he still makes music and drops shit.