Attention All Artists: Taking Submissions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.nightshield.net
What up y'all, I'm currently putting together a mixtape to be released towards the end of the summer called "Revenge Of The Nerds". I have a few spaces open for y'all to submit tracks for. If you want to send me tracks for consideration that would be dope. The album will available throughout the Midwest and I've been doing quite a bit of touring in the past few months so if any artist wants some free promotion holla at ya sav. This is no garrauntee that your song will be on the album but it wont make it if ya dont submit it. I've moved 2,000 copies so far of my most recent solo album, Savage Display: The Total Package, since it was released at the end of December 2005 and have sold more than 10,000 albums from my N.S.E. label since 2001, we have a very large fan base out here in South Dakota and in the Native American communities and this will be a pretty big release and will be available all over place. If you wanna submit tracks you can email me an MP3 or send me a CD copy, both addresses are below. Serious Inquiries only...

Email: [email protected]
Mailing Address: Night Shield Entertainment, PO Box 90745, Sioux Falls, SD 57109
Websites: www.NightShield.Net, www.MySpace.com/NightShizzle