ATTENTION ALL 707 HOMIES & HOMIES FROM OTHER AREAS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2004
student.santarosa.edu
im trying to organize a show up here. and i need your help. ive been getting the word out here in windsor and i have about 20 homies down to pich in with the cost of the hall and shit we would need but i still need your help. ive also told a couple of homies from santa rosa and they said they would be down to pich in some feria. the show would be some time in december please if you are down to help out hit me up on the pms so i can tell you more about the show

Oct 10, 2004
bro what is you talkin about ????? a show for who????you????someone else???? what about suzas right there on old red holla at your folks from the ward man ill tell you where you can go and for what
peace

Aug 24, 2004
student.santarosa.edu
NortE_mXkN said:
i think he might mean sumthin 2 do with connected inc , at leats i remember coner syain if ppl organize it it could happen .

^^^^its somethin like that. at the autograph thing that happend at the clove records a couple of weeks ago i asked big oso loc that if they had plans in throwin a show for the homies in the 707 and basiclly what i was told by the rappers that were there is that, if we can organize this shit like getting the hall and the proper equipment for them to throw a show they would do it for free of charge. they said that they would get every homie rapper they could to come.

Oct 10, 2004
hey bro you have to rent the equipment and the spot to have people perfom and you aint even performing??thats gonna cost you some money bro you might wanna holla at every artist and get a 100% that theyll be there then worry about equip and the spot then promote it i hope you got at least a grand laying around