at tha college sport'n my RBL bandana

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
hell yeah it came in tha mail and i got tha only one down hear niggaz ask'n me loc where u get that there

i told them

ya gotta cee right way afiliated

and they say who iz tha right way

thatz when i reach in my book bag ta pull out tha RBL'z latest cd
hostile takeover and let sum of um bump

they like tite coo beatz and these niggaz sound westcoast but they got tite flowz

so i say hell yeah they tite and they real niggaz so then i hitum wit a flyer and that prime minister sampler ya sent me

and let me say that shitz on hit blacc-c them niggaz like thankz ill checc it out and let ya know what i thing of it

i tell um dont think just know itz on hit

and i ve been p[ost'n them sticcer'z up a few cuz itz been raining down here like crazy so once it stopz ill ce flood'd down south in highly populated spot fo people to cee

thank C ima rep for u cuh one luv

oh and that nigga prime on hit i would luv ta cee that nigga do a cut wit former sicc wit it artist A-1 that ill cee of tha hook
and if not tha group that nigga bone they both complement each other very well in my book

until then ima keep doing it tha right way

May 7, 2002
iz stay in south florida cuh

but in a new flash tha loc iz asame ta report his RBL bandana lost

fucc me!my punk azz!

sorry blacc-C

i was careless

carring it out my poccet and it wasen secure

big damn:(

Apr 25, 2002
bg taz loc said:
iz stay in south florida cuh

but in a new flash tha loc iz asame ta report his RBL bandana lost

fucc me!my punk azz!

sorry blacc-C

i was careless

carring it out my poccet and it wasen secure

big damn:(
WHAT! He sent them out already? Sheeit, i need to check the PO box...

May 7, 2002
thankz C sorry homie

also if ya can send sumore promo shit out im bout out of sticcerz and flyerz

and C/s can i send u an mp3 via e-mail to u of a song me and my homeboy put down itz sum coo azz g shit ya dig
and im tring ta get noticed holla

May 9, 2002
THERIGHTWAYPROD.COM
@BG TAZ LOC

I'LL GET SOME MORE PROMO STUFF OUT TO YOU..I GOT ALL THE PRIME FACTORZ PROMO SHIT IN..ALSO THE BANDANAS & SHIRTS WILL BE READY FRIDAY WIT MILITARY MINDED PROMO PRODUCT..I'LL HOOK YOU UP REAL TOUGH SINCE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO ASKED FOR ANOTHER PACKAGE..NOBODY ASKED FOR A REORDER ON THE FLYERS SO THAT TELL ME THEY AIN'T SERIOUS WIT THE STREET TEAM SHIT.....AND YEAH SEND ME THAT MP3 SO I AN CHECK IT OUT..ONE!