ASTROS VS. WHITE SOX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
Chad Qualls feels just a tad better now

dude was a genius for grooving the first pitch to konerko

posednik never hits homers yet he's hit 2 in the couple weeks - chech his bat and test his piss

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
G-Dubb said:
Wow, did you even read what I wrote?!?!?!

Yeah I did read what you wrote and you said that a main reason why the White Sox pitching has dominated is because the Angels didn't hit well in the series.

All you guys are giving the best team in baseball no respect and i love it. Keep it up.

Mar 13, 2003
www.dluxdesigns.com
im takin out tha broomstick, sweep baby. nah i really hope the sox win it in chicago tho. and anyone that is hatin on the umps, bad calls go both ways, its just the sox capitolize on situations, nobody remembers any the calls that resulted in no runs scored.

check out the homepage someone made of the ump from that perzinski call. http://www.dougeddings.com/

Jun 18, 2004
Fuck the bitch made stros...they're gonna fold like the cards last year...chisox got this...oh, and BTW the sox got raw ass pitching...punk ass angels got rolled by superior pitching...plain and simple...Ozzie is a fucking boss.

Apr 25, 2002
techn9nehq said:
Yeah I did read what you wrote and you said that a main reason why the White Sox pitching has dominated is because the Angels didn't hit well in the series.

All you guys are giving the best team in baseball no respect and i love it. Keep it up.
Yeah and obviously I was right because one of the worst hitting teams in baseball (the Astros) have done better against them than the Angels did.

What's with all the White Sox fans becoming such arrogant assholes lately? Jesus...

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
G-Dubb said:
Yeah and obviously I was right because one of the worst hitting teams in baseball (the Astros) have done better against them than the Angels did.

What's with all the White Sox fans becoming such arrogant assholes lately? Jesus...

It's not about being arrogant....or even being right. It would be nice to see people give the Sox pitchers their due for shutting down the Angels. They've been doing it all year and now that people like you are starting to see it and yall saying it's a fluke and that the other team just hit poorly.

Is it a fluke that Burhle, Garland, Contreras and Garcia are ranked 3, 9, 11 and 21 in the AL in ERA? 80 Quality Starts between the 4 of them during the regular season.

But they only APPEARED to dominate the Angels because the Angels were slumping right?

You guys have gone from blaming people for your losses to making excuses.

What a joke.

May 6, 2002
techn9nehq said:

I give them tons of respect and I do agree that this year they are the best team in baseball. It's the calls that make me re-think it after every game. They don't need the umps help to win, but they are getting plenty of it and it is just frustrating because it doesn't give the other team a chance and makes them feel helpless.